Forums

Help › Forums

289yd Driver availability

Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:13 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • UltraHarleyRider
    8 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 8:22 PM

I've been working to get this 289yd Driver I've seen available in the Pro Shop at level 103 and when I finally reach level 103 that driver is no longer in the Pro Shop...  Where did it go?  Why is it advertised at level 103 and not available when reached?  Please respond ANYBODY...  Thanking you in advance!!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 8:30 AM

UltraHarleyRider:

I've been working to get this 289yd Driver I've seen available in the Pro Shop at level 103 and when I finally reach level 103 that driver is no longer in the Pro Shop...  Where did it go?  Why is it advertised at level 103 and not available when reached?  Please respond ANYBODY...  Thanking you in advance!!

Day late and a dollar short . They removed it during the last downtime update . If you took some time to read the main forums you would know this . If you go and read back through the WGT News section you would also find out . It was also the reason for the Flash Sales that were going on and telling you about it as well .

In the future pay more attention to the game and whats going on in it . 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 9:08 AM

lonniescott711:

UltraHarleyRider:

Day late and a dollar short . They removed it during the last downtime update . If you took some time to read the main forums you would know this . If you go and read back through the WGT News section you would also find out . It was also the reason for the Flash Sales that were going on and telling you about it as well .

In the future pay more attention to the game and whats going on in it . 

^^^^^ This is right.

You actually should have been getting notices about the Flash Sale every time you logged into or started up WGT since 22 February - when it was announced.

Quite a few clubs were removed.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 10:09 AM

UltraHarleyRider:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure they'll replace it with something comparable. But, just out of curiosity, where do you see the old Level 103 driver being advertised? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 10:42 AM

• UltraHarleyRider
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 10:57 AM

Thank you ALL for your responses...     I am aware of all the Flash Sales that I've been seeing and so I bought a new set of irons from that Flash Sale but the Driver in question was not in any Flash Sale and was only available/seen in the Pro Shop in a "Locked" window because I was still at level 102 and it would "Unlock" at level 103...

• UltraHarleyRider
    8 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 11:07 AM

Thank you ALL for your responses...      I have seen the Flash Sale every time I log in and have even bought a new set of irons from that flash sale but my driver in question was not in any flash sale and was only available/seen in the Pro Shop in a "Locked" window and only available at level 103...  

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 11:25 AM

@Don

That could be. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 12:00 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I wonder if they received a "POP-UP" when they reached Level 103?

Man that would be rude, forgetting to take that out after deleting the club. Like the ultimate "neener, neener, look what you can't have."  LOL

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 2:29 PM

UltraHarleyRider:

Thank you ALL for your responses...      I have seen the Flash Sale every time I log in and have even bought a new set of irons from that flash sale but my driver in question was not in any flash sale and was only available/seen in the Pro Shop in a "Locked" window and only available at level 103...  

So, if the item was locked it didn't display that it was on sale to you? 

In any case, I thought it was pretty cleared marked as being part of the flash sale. While I know everyone doesn't go on to the forums that often, WGT did also have a thread on this with all the clubs listed. That thread got a lot of attention, which means it was on the first page for quite some time. 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/575920/3906858.aspx#3906858

• PAGES
RSS