Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsor boxes

Fri, Aug 19 2022 4:41 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:55 AM

Actually I think the game is what the game is ! It’s some players that take it too seriously , it is a game , I have no idea who those photos are ! But by posting them , what is your point does it make it any more serious ?? 
    this is an international game , we don’t all know everything , but we all play it for our own reasons !  

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:57 AM

And Simon the beetle what’s with the girly comment !! 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:43 PM

You don't know RDJ, Robert Downey Junior?!

bossbird:
    And Simon the beetle what’s with the girly comment !!

Yup... *Sigh* I kinda had a presentiment that this would be problematic. My apologies. I just meant it the way that ummm... I'll delete it. Sorry.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 11:11 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    You don't know RDJ, Robert Downey Junior?!

RDJ one of the best actors who has never won and Oscar.

I got what your post was about Simon.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:53 AM

andwhy67:
    I got what your post was about Simon.

Thanks, mate. Glad at least someone's got my point.

• clubhousejoe
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 1:00 PM

Hey, i have been playing only a short while, all i have spent on this game  is time, and $5.00. the five bucks was dumb cause all i had to do was watch a video to get a credit or wait a day and get a spin for coins.Play this game, have fun each time you tee up.Spend money when you are on a real course.

• CutAboveU
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 2:46 AM

How do i turn off the volume for the opening of a sponsor box without turning off any other game sounds. Volume for opening sponsor box is very loud compared to other gaming sounds ?

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 10:38 AM

I am not aware of any way to specifically reduce the volume of the sound effect for the opening of gift boxes.  You can, however, adjust the volume for "sound effects" separately from music and commentator's volume.

To change volume on Special Effects, Music or Commentator you should got to SETTINGS (this may appear as a cog wheel or gear in the bottom right of your screen next to the EXIT icon), from Settings, you can see the AUDIO adjustments and from there it is evident what to do.

I hope this helps.

• IGGYELMER
    32 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 4:41 PM

What is a gold sponser apparal box

• PAGES
RSS