Forums

Help › Forums

Wedge

Wed, Dec 30 2020 9:55 PM (7 replies)
  • Larry6540
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 5:51 PM

why can’t I equip a 60 degree  or higher sand wedge. I’m wanting 75 yard average from the sand wedge. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 7:35 AM

Go into the game settings and switch "Customize Equipment" to Advanced Mode. 

Once in advanced mode, when you select your sand wedge you'll have tabs at the top of the screen to switch between club types. 

AussieMick11 made a video to show players how to use this function. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJHte-jrys&feature=youtu.be

_CHAMPION 

• Bun3107
    998 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 7:36 AM

WGTChampion:

Go into the game settings and switch "Customize Equipment" to Advanced Mode. 

Once in advanced mode, when you select your sand wedge you'll have tabs at the top of the screen to switch between club types. 

AussieMick11 made a video to show players how to use this function. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJHte-jrys&feature=youtu.be

_CHAMPION 

Hello CHAMP.

A friend of mine is experiencing this issue and switching Mode in "Customize Equipment" doesnt help.

"Can  anyone help me.  I am trying to load up my third wedge, Max or Mack Daddy.  I previously had a Mack Daddy loaded up and no hybrid.  What ia appear to have now is an inability to get rid of my Rocketballz hybrid which I never use.  I can’t unequip it, can’t sell it so am unable to load one of two third wedges I own.  I am demented trying.

When I try to load up either the Max or mack Daddy as the third wedge the hybrid remains, the third wedge goes up but I lose my driver .. aaaaaaargh!

I also notice the equipment section is telling me the only equipment that is NOT optional are the Irons, Putter and Ball."

Is there a solution to this?

Many thanks,

Bun

• mega1byte
    768 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 11:04 AM

If you have a stand bag , this might be a concern or you might just need to set up a second bag.  You have the ability to set up 4 bags

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 6:54 PM

Why can't i keep my clubs and balls in my single bag, but i can save them in my multi bag.

Mick

• jscapper51
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 9:22 AM

No longer an advanced setting

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 6:01 AM

I had happen, in edit equipment select the hybrid and a new box opens, along the top line of the box it should or in my case shows drivers hybrid and wedges, open the wedges and select wedge you want to use and it should go into the bag and the hybrid removed.

Customise equipment didn’t work.

RSS