Forums

Help › Forums

Maxed items

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2019 6:56 PM (6 replies)
  • fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 9:43 AM

WGT should rewrite their codes to make it that players cannot win any more points for maxed out items. For example, I have a maxed out MAX gloves, but MAX shirt and shoes are not. When I equipped MAX sponsor to try to upgrade these two items the game keeps giving me points for the gloves when it’s obviously just being wasted. And don’t bother with the usual randomized blah blah ok; it takes roughly 2000 points to max out an item so it should be very easy to work in some coding that removes any item from random rotation once it reaches that number. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 12:22 PM

Why should they?

Not why you'd want it!

To be precise, which interest of their own would be heightened?

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 12:38 PM

LOL you’re absolutely right; I have totally forgotten one thing; if there’s any suggestion that makes too much sense and benefits everyone, such as this, it’s pretty much a given that it’ll never be implemented. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 10:08 PM

More than sense (and fairness), the benefit is mandatory, with mutuality being optional.

• HHawker
    7 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 10:41 PM

I can see WGT,s view on this. Remember you are allowed to buy the items you want in the pro shop when they are rotated each 24 hours. The random sponsor items are just a bonus for that 30 minute window. We all have maxed out items at the end of the day.

Should the maxed items not be an option then everyone would eventually end up with all the inventory from the 5 sponsors. Whats the point?

Also beware fobby1980 that you are possibly setting yourself up for ridicule as not everyone is a fan of this format and various fashion styles.

As a side note what is the point of the coins won when you really can not use them for anything other than enrty fee to whichever game you wish to enter?

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 9:41 AM

HHawker:

I can see WGT,s view on this. Remember you are allowed to buy the items you want in the pro shop when they are rotated each 24 hours. The random sponsor items are just a bonus for that 30 minute window. We all have maxed out items at the end of the day.

Should the maxed items not be an option then everyone would eventually end up with all the inventory from the 5 sponsors. Whats the point?

Also beware fobby1980 that you are possibly setting yourself up for ridicule as not everyone is a fan of this format and various fashion styles.

As a side note what is the point of the coins won when you really can not use them for anything other than enrty fee to whichever game you wish to enter?

I’m aware that we can purchase 3 random items everyday but that’s a scam unto itself. Increasing price by 10c for each purchase? No thanks.  Also yes technically everyone do end up with all maxed items but in reality they don’t. 

Secondly, this is exactly why I posted in Mobile section. Any PC-exclusive player who feels the need to come in here and criticize can f@ck right off. 

Thirdly, boosted apparels do work for club clashes and turf wars so they’re not as worthless as they look. Furthermore I only play in low-stakes rooms in order to upgrade my apparels. I have no taste nor coins for the high stakes ones. 

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 6:56 PM

There's no way the random apparel generator could distinguish what you already have in your inventory. Thus, they would need to write code for each individual player on WGT in order to confine the apparel given out. Because players can play both mobile and PC this would be all WGT members. That's an impossible task with unmeasurable errors associated with it. 

RSS