Help › Forums

Looks like WGT finally had switched from flash player to html5

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 21 2021 1:18 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 12:03 AM

Today I have played only one hole, but noticed that my PC is not using flash player to play this game.

Did really WGT had finally moved forward and ditched the flash player for html5?

I just hope this is permanent not temporary.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 1:50 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 3:07 AM

I played three times already and it's still Flash for me.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 9:31 AM

TopShelf2010:

MARKDMK:

Today I have played only one hole, but noticed that my PC is not using flash player to play this game.

Did really WGT had finally moved forward and ditched the flash player for html5?

Would you like to explain to the community how you came to this conclusion?

Also, please be so kind to answer this question in the other thread that you created in the And EVerything Else section.

Looking forward to your reply

Don

EDIT: Link to the other thread ADDED after original reply

UPDATE: Just played an 18 Hole round at Pinehurst and it sure looked like Flash to me.

Mark is confusing two issues. In Canada, we switched from beavers on the treadmill to moose. We now have a quicker internet.:))

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 10:38 AM

ct690911:

TopShelf2010:

MARKDMK:

Also, please be so kind to answer this question in the other thread that you created in the And EVerything Else section.

Don

UPDATE: Just played an 18 Hole round at Pinehurst and it sure looked like Flash to me.

Mark is confusing two issues. In Canada, we switched from beavers on the treadmill to moose. We now have a quicker internet.:))

no hope for aussies switching to to witchygrubs

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 10:59 PM

TopShelf2010:

MARKDMK:

Don

My task manager doesn't shows flash player plug-ins anymore, and my PC uses two processes less to play this game.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 11:46 PM

Right click on the game window Mark to see if you get anything flash related in the pop-up menu.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 2:00 AM

I just started a round using Putffin on my iphone. Tapped  options and one option was flash quality. If WGT had left flash for html5 flash quality wouldn’t be an option.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 9:37 AM

I right clicked the game client and it still shows Abobe Flash V27

• PAGES
RSS