Forums

Help › Forums

Sound - Improvements

Sat, Jul 31 2021 12:50 PM (6 replies)
  • MikeschV
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 1:43 AM

Hey there,

please WGT improve the followings Sounds or give the player the option to change des loudness. I tried every settings in the audio option, without any results. Except MUTE!

1. mousehover over menu buttons(gameclient and webpage)

2. hit the ball excellence 

3. the ball hit the ground 

4. ball get in the cup

Thanks for the change

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:34 AM

There are a lot of audio options and at least some of what you mentioned are covered, I believe.

Of course, my PC and mobile have volume controls, so..............

• MikeschV
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:18 AM

Thanks for your response, ;-)

i play on PC, but there is no way to decrease "these" soundeffects on gameclient - in the audiooptions. EXCEPT you mute the whole game.

There's no problem for me to play MUTE, but for a real experience you want to hear the ambience loud, but then you hit the BALLPERFECT and BAM your ears are blowing up xD.

It is just an sugg. for improving.

• benjabelw
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 11:27 PM

Maybe, if you play with a PC, then you can always make the game much quieter through the volume mixer of the game itself, or am I wrong? I always make the games quieter in advance through the volume mixer because my headphones are too good quality and everything is heard very loudly in them. There are of course cases in games when even regardless of the fact that I made the sound quieter, the sounds are still too loud. For example, in dead space, the sounds of destruction and screamers in general were incredibly loud, even though I tried to make them much quieter. It happened that in games I met buggy industrial sound effects, which were too loud, but they will never compare with the volume of sounds in dead space. I still don't understand either I did something wrong or the game is just too old.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 5:09 PM

benjabelw:

Maybe, if you play with a PC, then you can always make the game much quieter through the volume mixer of the game itself, or am I wrong? I always make the games quieter in advance through the volume mixer because my headphones are too good quality and everything is heard very loudly in them.

You do realize that you resurrected a 2 1/2 year old thread that was about the old flash version. The volume mixer in the flash version wasn't quite as good as the new version at least IMO. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 12:45 AM

borntobesting:
    You do realize that you resurrected a 2 1/2 year old thread that was about the old flash version.

It's a bot.

RSS