Saved replays

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 21 2020 1:39 PM (20 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:28 PM

ScottHope:
    criteria

None of mine are gone , and none of them are good shots , All are findings for Team Yancy and the oldest from 2014 is the " Squatch " .  

OPY 

• ffries61
    522 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:38 PM

Perhaps they were replays from Oakmont, and got deleted ?? who knows, all 10 of my lucky shots are still there.

Fred

• gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 7:30 AM

O well, they may be gone , but I still liked looking at my HIO"s and Double Eagle shots. surely not going to worry about it.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 8:00 AM

gyrene120:

O well, they may be gone , but I still liked looking at my HIO"s and Double Eagle shots. surely not going to worry about it.

In the future, whenever you hit a shot (HIO, Double Eagle, etc.) that you would like to Save, might I suggest saving the link and posting it to your blog?

What I mean by the above is this... After viewing the replay, you can click the Share button. This will provide you with a link to the replay. Copy that link into Notepad for the time being. After you complete your round, goto your Profile page and create a new Blog Post. Then you can add the previously saved link to your blog.

Hope that is not too confusing

Don

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 8:49 AM

I just checked and 3 of mine are missing and I know 1 of them was my DE on # 12 @ Oakmont so maybe it was the Oakmont replays that were deleted when they removed the back door to Oakmont. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 9:05 AM

borntobesting:

I just checked and 3 of mine are missing and I know 1 of them was my DE on # 13 @ Oakmont so maybe it was the Oakmont replays that were deleted when they removed the back door to Oakmont. 

While I was all on board with the original theory of missing replays, I just found one in my "archives" that is still operational...

Ooh so close to slam dunk on the Par 3 Hole #16

Don

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 11:49 AM

TopShelf2010:

borntobesting:

I just checked and 3 of mine are missing and I know 1 of them was my DE on # 13 @ Oakmont so maybe it was the Oakmont replays that were deleted when they removed the back door to Oakmont. 

While I was all on board with the original theory of missing replays, I just found one in my "archives" that is still operational...

Ooh so close to slam dunk on the Par 3 Hole #16

Don

WGT does not have access to your archives but does have access to the saved replays on our profile page. I checked the Double Eagle Club thread and after loading I got the message that the replay of my DE @ Oakmont was no longer available. But the replay of the first player to get a DE on # 12 @ Oakmont still worked. Not sure why mine disappeared and no longer works when his does. Maybe he has his replay saved off the site. Who knows for sure. 

Joe

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 12:32 PM

borntobesting:
    WGT does not have access to your archives but does have access to the saved replays on our profile page

Ah... that makes sense Joe.

Guess I should enjoy that replay while I can. Now that it was posted here, it may very well become "unavailable" in the near future

LOL

Don

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 1:24 PM

TopShelf2010:

In the future, whenever you hit a shot (HIO, Double Eagle, etc.) that you would like to Save, might I suggest saving the link and posting it to your blog?

What I mean by the above is this... After viewing the replay, you can click the Share button. This will provide you with a link to the replay. Copy that link into Notepad for the time being

I have been archiving any shots of interest (good or bad!) this way to a spreadsheet with the relevant info.  Originally I was emailing the link to myself but that was too much trouble.  I since have posted them to my blog in one sitting.  We will see if all those remain!

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 1:30 PM

Can anybody let me know where the replays are stored now? They no longer show up on my profile...? I just saved a HIO but can NOT find my replays... 

Thanks for any help!!!

RSS