Forums

Help › Forums

Saved replays

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 21 2020 1:39 PM (20 replies)
  • gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 2:51 PM

I cannot scroll to see the replays I've saved. All I can see is the 4 that are showing

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 3:25 PM
    gyrene120:

I cannot scroll to see the replays I've saved. All I can see is the 4 that are showing

I know this may sound like a silly question, but are you sure you have more than 4 replays saved? When I goto your profile to view replays, it is only showing the 4 you speak of. I would suggest going out, hit a tee shot, save it and come back to your profile to see if it works. Don
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 3:41 PM

Maybe WGT accidently dropped part of the database into a wastebin when they 'maintained' it recently, lol. : )

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 8:38 PM

ScottHope:

Maybe WGT accidently dropped part of the database into a wastebin when they 'maintained' it recently, lol. : )

That would not surprise me in the least.  Mine at one time was full, lost a number of them awhile back, I guess to their maintenance .  Now I just looked and it is down to 2.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 9:13 PM

gyrene120:

Are you on PC?

I know mine shows the replays in a separate scroll box inside the page.  I have to scroll that box since it only shows the first four initially.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even know where the replays are on mobile!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 4:23 AM

ScottHope:

You may be onto something here Scott. I went back and checked this morning and the last two replays in my Saved section have been deleted.

Hmmm??

Don

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:06 AM

I hope I'm not right, I was only joking. But if they do get rid of old replays to recover some database space, I wonder what the criteria is?

Going back to the first page of 'Post your best replays...' there is a nivlac replay from 2009 that still works. Surely ones that are nearly ten years old would be inline for removal first if there was methodology in WGTs cleanups.

(Maybe it's how often viewed or last viewed date that determines their eligibility for removal)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:52 AM

ScottHope:
    I hope I'm not right, I was only joking. But if they do get rid of old replays to recover some database space, I wonder what the criteria is?

Ehh.  It's probably just based on how good the replay was.  You know, if it was not that good a shot, it probably gets canned.

I know in my case - all 10 of my replays are there - because they were all magnificient shots!  Harumpf!

;)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 1:15 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I know in my case - all 10 of my replays are there - because they were all magnificient shots!  Harumpf!

Perhaps it ain't due to perfection but due to low age?

All of your replays are from 2018.

I have six left from 2012 up though I'm confident that the roster was complete before...

Something has disappeared in the State of Denmark!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 3:24 PM

alosso:

DoctorLarry:

Perhaps it ain't due to perfection but due to low age?

All of your replays are from 2018.

I have six left from 2012 up though I'm confident that the roster was complete before...

Something has disappeared in the State of Denmark!

LOL - when you wrote "low age" I giggled inside.  I am the opposite of low age, but I know what you meant.

Yes, all my replays are under a year old since that is how long ago I signed up.

So you would rather not quote Marcellus?  I guess yours sounds better!

RSS