Clothing equipment

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 3 2019 6:28 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • philvdch01
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 10:38 PM

Hi,

From some weeks, it is not possible to change my clothing equipment. When I clic on the button "change equipment" the screen is frozen. I can only clic to return to on the the main page Stat and equipment.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2019 8:17 AM

I commiserate you and all fellow mobile players.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2019 8:56 AM

LoL

so changing your pants/undies makes you play better?

• philvdch01
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2019 9:32 AM

Yes, sure. Without nice clothing, bad play ! 

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 5:52 PM

Ok, this is going to sound dumb but if you have the app set to a different language than English, try setting it back to English. The team is looking into a couple reports of changing the language on the app causing issues like unable to change equipment for some players but not sure yet if its for specific devices or not. Hope this works!

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 1:34 PM

WGTShamWow:

Ok, this is going to sound dumb but if you have the app set to a different language than English, try setting it back to English. The team is looking into a couple reports of changing the language on the app causing issues like unable to change equipment for some players but not sure yet if its for specific devices or not. Hope this works!

Best,
    WGTShamWow

Oh Lord!  Does that mean the clothing only speaks and responds to one language??

Sorry - I could not resist.  I hope this helps the mobile players for now and helps the programmers to make the clothing multi-lingual!

• philvdch01
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 12:00 PM

Hi,

Yes, with english, this is OK. I use normally french. Thank you.

• Gepetto1958
    4,218 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 2:35 PM

philvdch01:

Hi,

Yes, with english, this is OK. I use normally french. Thank you.

...mais le roi est tout nu!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:27 AM

Hello   ,   I find  the year of the pig T-shirt  very  nice ,I wonder why it is not free for all PC players .It is free for Mobile  only I think .

• alexmarshall53
    444 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 1:31 PM

Probably just so that WGT can remind us PC users with whom they started out that we are now the poor relations and so not entitled to all the stuff available to mobile users.

Nothing like causing a divide WGT.

• PAGES
RSS