Forums

Help › Forums

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

Tue, Jan 26 2021 12:28 AM (281 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 1:42 AM

If your looking for a new home then this is the place to be.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 12:23 AM

Got time on your hands ? then come and play a few rounds with my pack and I.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 1:24 AM

If your looking to join a club, you want to make friends and have fun. Then come and be part of my pack. We are a small friendly club who have been going since 2013, we talk on skype when we play, and when we all meet up for a game or two there is usually between 8 - 12 of us who play every time.

If you use a computer to play then come and check us out.

Sue

• SHutcheson
    51 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 3:10 AM

Hi sueomeara,

I'm Steve Hutcheson - am currently a member of Crowned Masters club. It was quite a good and active club for quite some time, but has gone very dead and inactive since our founder/mentor/inspiration retired from the game with a strong legacy left behind (Davide Fraenkel). I haven't been looking for another club to join, but with coronavirus quarantines in place, now seems like a good time to be a bit more WGT active. I am a Level 100 Champion Tier player - I play a few tournaments to experiment around a bit, but enjoy an active club more. In terms of assessing fit, your group sounds great - where are you based and what time do you have your regular games with the Skype chat on the side? I'm am from USA, but based in the Philippines now and for the foreseeable future. Except for the heavy-handed quarantine, I'm generally pretty happy here (certainly glad not to be experiencing all the political madness in the US lately), just wondering if I would be able to make it a habit to join your regular games with the time zone pain (but please don't make any assumptions on that point, I do keep pretty strange hours sometimes. Anyway, I did send you an "add friend" request also, would love to learn a bit more and it has become apparent that Davide is not coming back and our beloved club is and has been on the way down for quite a while.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Cheers, Steve

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:12 AM

Hi Steve,

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT, most of my members are American Canadian or British. The only one I have ahead in time from me is Swedish. I'm not sure how far ahead you are but I would guess maybe 7 hrs, so we would be playing at your 1 am.

Let me know what you think as it is a big difference.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 10:54 AM

Bump

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 9:51 AM

If your looking to join a club, you want to make friends and have fun. Then come and be part of my pack. We are a small friendly club who have been going since 2013, we talk on skype when we play, and when we all meet up for a game or two there is usually between 8 - 12 of us who play every time.

If you use a computer to play then come and check us out.

Sue

• SHutcheson
    51 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:41 AM

Hi Sue,

It is a big difference and I'll probably see if I can find a club that will find my time zone a bit better. Sorry about the slow reply and good luck. Hit 'em straight!

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 9:55 AM

Good luck Steve stay safe I hope you find a club that suites you better.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 9:53 AM

If your looking for a small friendly club then look no further, we are all about having fun and chatting while we play.

Read the full advert and see what you think, if you play on a computer then give me a call.

Sue

RSS