Mon, Jan 13 2020 9:44 AM

sueomeara:

Bump

sueomeara:

Bump

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 7:18 AM

If your looking for a new home, somewhere you can make new friends. Then look no further THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB, is the place to come.

We have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance to win, if you win a cup or trophy it's put on your wall.

We talk on skype when we play and it's the best way to make new friends, get advice about the game, and have a good laugh.

We play all types of competitions including matches against other clubs. If this sounds like it would be right for you and you play on a COMPUTER, just get in touch with me.

I'm sorry but I don't take mobile players.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 12:15 AM

If your looking for a new home, somewhere you can make new friends. Then look no further THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB, is the place to come.

We have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance to win, if you win a cup or trophy it's put on your wall.

We talk on skype when we play and it's the best way to make new friends, get advice about the game, and have a good laugh.

We play all types of competitions including matches against other clubs. If this sounds like it would be right for you and you play on a COMPUTER, just get in touch with me.

I'm sorry but I don't take mobile players.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 12:02 AM

bump

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 9:50 AM

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

All I ask of my members is:

THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS.

THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 11:31 PM

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes". If you use a computer when you play not a mobile, then come and check us out.

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is:

THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS.

THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 9:46 AM

Hi are you fed up at your C.C. ? to many members ? feeling a bit left out ?.

Then come and play in THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB We are a small club but a very active club we have vacancies for Tour Pro and above. If you've had enough of being lost in the crowd then give me a call.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 12:12 AM

bump

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:54 AM

bump

RSS