rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 15 2019 1:58 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 12:23 PM

andwhy67:
    Play on a p.c,

Always have, always will. Mobile is good for one thing only and it is usually very good at that $$$$$

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 1:00 PM

twinponds169:
    Always have, always will. Mobile is good for one thing only and it is usually very good at that $$$

oh yes, good for credits, thats all!!

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 7:32 PM

Hogan294:

Everything I'm trying to upgrade is a common item.  How would you guys go about improving common items?  Is it better to buy silver packs for those?  I think they are common, the C&M items.

The best way is to play h2h coin games during the sponsored 30m window. If you’re good and wins a majority of the times it’s better to spend 75c to extend the window thus winning more sponsor packs. 

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 1:58 PM

This isn't for mobile, but what happened to the free new year avatar that goes back at least 3 years? Has WGT decided not to give out a new free avatar?   HUH???

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2019 9:12 AM

quadrock123:

This isn't for mobile, but what happened to the free new year avatar that goes back at least 3 years? Has WGT decided not to give out a new free avatar?   HUH???

Yeah, unfortunately no avatar this year. Almost everything has switched over to ball effects for holidays/events. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2019 1:58 PM

Thanks for the answer ShamWow, don't really matter to me. i use the same one anyways   lol. And i never use the ball effects, i like my golf as life like as possible, IMO, the effects are, well, stupid   lol. But hey, there are people that enjoy them so......! Still love the game tho...thanks.                                                                                                                                                                  cheers, Mike

• PAGES
RSS