Forums

Help › Forums

Sel v Transgressional

Sun, Feb 3 2019 1:56 AM (96 replies)
  • Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:12 PM

Hope the organizers don't mind me chipping in here, but Pip is gone for a bit.

All these games so far have been played in a great, fun spirit. There are however a few small hiccups (and this goes to both teams).

PLEASE set a SPECIFIC TIME and DAY for your games.

"Invite me when I'm green" or "I'm available Saturday" is NOT a set date.You can't expect your opponent to sit staring at their screen all day until you're available.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 11:24 PM
    baggepance:

Baggepance defeated Onekeano 1 up on the 23rd hole of their awsome match...super back and forth game Dave...too much fun!

well done serg.....sounded like one hell of a battle
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 11:37 PM

baggepance:

Baggepance defeated Onekeano 1 up on the 23rd hole of their awsome match...super back and forth game Dave...too much fun!

That was a thriller Sergiooo !!!! 

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:47 AM

Some fantastic matches played so far, well done everyone.

And  as Nico stated please organise your matches for a set time, it's not fair to expect someone to wait around to see if their opponent comes online

Good luck those yet to play

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 4:05 AM

Nicozandberg:

Hope the organizers don't mind me chipping in here, but Pip is gone for a bit.

All these games so far have been played in a great, fun spirit. There are however a few small hiccups (and this goes to both teams).

PLEASE set a SPECIFIC TIME and DAY for your games.

"Invite me when I'm green" or "I'm available Saturday" is NOT a set date.You can't expect your opponent to sit staring at their screen all day until you're available.

Perhaps this post was also for me.

Phil and I had arranged for Friday at 10am UK time I had to move to Saturday without specifying the time because I assumed it was at the same time.

I apologize for my superficiality

bye

Carlo

• tiptopTOPPIN
    1,191 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 11:45 AM
    tiptopTOPPIN defeated PAULFINN52 in a 18 hole match play game on WOLF CREEK GOLF CLUB...................Man what a game Finny lets hope we have some more in the future :)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 11:58 AM

tiptopTOPPIN:
    tiptopTOPPIN defeated PAULFINN52 in a 18 hole match play game on WOLF CREEK GOLF CLUB...................Man what a game Finny lets hope we have some more in the future :)

thx sean

you deserved it mate it was a great matchplay game,not great scoring but full of fun

top bloke

finny

• JJ656
    1,858 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 8:36 PM

Fun match with KenBTEXAS.  Both of us obviously easy going guys.  I won 6up at 13.

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 8:47 PM

KenBTexas v JJ656

I had a good time .. but I lost this one 6 and 5

I played well but NOT well enough.

Missed more than one down hill slider. (couldn't get them out far enough)

JJ was 9 under on the front 9 and I was 3 down.

JJ went B B E B to start on the back to finish me off.

Good fun

THANKS JJ

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 3:01 AM

I won with PhilEstein.

Tyvm for game Phil

bye

Carlo

RSS