Forums

Help › Forums

Golf with Gonfission winter 2019 (actually wicked early spring 2019 lol)

Mon, May 6 2019 3:38 AM (108 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2019 8:41 PM

Talking with Mike and Joe right now...sounds like some great stories are coming our way!

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 4:14 PM

mrcaddie:

Talking with Mike and Joe right now...sounds like some great stories are coming our way!

Can hardly wait for the stories.  I would have traveled down to Naples Florida Gary, no problem.  We had no idea where to go so decided to go to Phoenix - Yuma - Palm Springs and areas.    I am still hoping to meet as many people from WGT as I can on our journey southbound from Canada.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2019 11:30 PM

Mike and Joe asked if I would post some pictures of their vacation as they send them to me via text message. I'll add what little I know about the pics and obviously they'll provide the full story when they get back home and add lots more pictures.

I do know that there was talk of some pink flamingo pants that might be debuted on their trip (I mean, they are in Florida...right?) and apparently they picked up a mascot on their first day to further the theme. This is Gringo the flamingo-

After getting that ^ pic, I received this one and thought maybe Joe couldn't find the pants he wanted and was going to tape these to his thighs and play-

Nope, that didn't happen. He found what he was looking for and made his debut-

Gringo the flamingo was having fun and isn't camera shy-

Here is one of the strangest driving ranges (next to Bethpage) that I have ever seen. According to Mike, that pond/lake IS the driving range. Those things(rafts) you see floating in the water are the yardage markers...weird!

Mike said that on the courses they have played so far that there is LOTS of water and LOTS of sand. Here he is dealing with the water-

Oh, here is Sherry (with a "C") flirting with gringo the flamingo-

And look, they took our friend Andyson along for the ride-

That's all I have for now. I'll keep you posted when I hear anything new from Mike and Joe.

Also, I hear there might be some fun gifts being given away when they return from their trip. Stay tuned!

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 5:38 AM

Thanks for the update , Wayne. Great pics ! If I'm not mistaken, Rodney Dangerfield just got outclassed by Joes' outfit, lol. You fellers do us WGT'ers proud.

Doc :)

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 9:42 AM

drmoose:

Thanks for the update , Wayne. Great pics ! If I'm not mistaken, Rodney Dangerfield just got outclassed by Joes' outfit, lol. You fellers do us WGT'ers proud.

Yes...  keep the stories and pictures coming.  :-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 10:17 AM

Brilliant work Wayne and glad they had a lot of fun.

Driving range into water.....very strange.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 7:47 PM

bubbsboy:
    Brilliant work Wayne and glad they had a lot of fun.

Thanks Bubbs!

They"re still having fun, I think they have another day or two of golf left to play. Also, Erik and I played a round of golf in Florida today as well-

OK...so we weren't really "IN" Florida, we did play a round of golf at Bay Hill (which is in Florida) today at an indoor simulator in Connecticut. We wanted to start warming up for the upcoming golf season. Terrible scores, but had lots of fun!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 7:01 AM

Ahh, those simulators are tough Wayne mate, there`s an excuse for you so you stick with it 

;-)

Keep having fun, i am going to try to get out this year, if breakdown then so be it....another 10 month off work done nobody no harm ;-)

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 3:51 AM

?t=90

Just a few clips from the fellers golf outing in Florida :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 3:19 PM

Thank you .

OPY 

RSS