• PAGES
  • tolleys
    296 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 9:00 AM

working on my  pc

• coolsenior
    989 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 9:52 AM

I can delete a friend, but their profile picture isnt deleted. I have contacted WGT, and they sent a message that they are working on it, but nothing has changed. Anyone else have this problem?

Dick

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 10:11 AM

Dick, I believe the technique in your case is to block the 'stuck' player. Then, when/if their profile picture disappears, you can unblock them.

• RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 9:42 PM

That is not correct!  I know the player I have tried this with, and I am definitely not blocked!  Refreshing the screen does nothing!.

I'm feeling like a 3rd class wgt player, no anything anymore, it just all stopped working!

• BethBirdie
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:34 AM

yep    just the same     spent ages deleting inactive friends of old and they're still there on my 'Friends' page. Annoyingly, I don'r see some of the ones that are active when I go into play mode either. Quite often get an invite to play from them and they don't even show as playing??    : /    Did WGT provide you with any guidance?   bb

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 9:57 AM

BethBirdie:
    I don'r see some of the ones that are active when I go into play mode either.

That's because you have too many friends, literally. Once you get over 255 friends the list stops acting normally. 255 isn't a random number, either. 256 happens to be an important number to a computer and WGT never allowed for this so going over it creates chaos in the list.

• PAGES
RSS