Help › Forums

delete friend

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 30 2020 9:57 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DDrew6
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2018 11:24 PM

cant see the delete button anywhere!!!!!!!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 4:35 AM

• DDrew6
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 10:11 AM

I dont get the "block  "Send "Remove "

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 12:04 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 5:51 PM

DDrew6:

I dont get the "block  "Send "Remove "

Are you on mobile?  If so, select "Friends" in the main drop-down menu, and then select the friend and then "Remove" at the bottom.

If you are on PC, then what Don posted should work - it does for me.

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 1:12 PM

I don't get these options either!

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 4:08 PM

Are you on a PC? Are you on the mobile app? Are you on a mobile device (phone or tablet) and using a mobile browser? All these make a difference in how you navigate to the delete friends.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 4:43 PM

^^^ Sure does. On a PC if you don't see them, refresh the page. If you still can't see them you're blocked by that person.

Also, on a PC, those buttons are part of the Flash functions. You can still be in the forums and such but unless Flash is allowed to happen--and that seems to be the way it is for everybody--you won't see those boxes until you let Flash happen ( If you're seeing the Play Now button this doesn't apply.)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 9:40 PM

Hi

If you want to remove somebody, may be you have to click the option called "view all in activity" and then only the delete option pops up as you scroll up. Having said that, an year before, just taking people's profile already had this option.

- Carl 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 1:56 AM

Do it the nerdy way.

ADVANTAGES :
    You can do it on any WGT page.

DISADVANTAGES :
    Scare the bejesus out of yourself by looking at your browsers internals.

METHOD :
    1.) Open up your browsers developer tools by pressing the F12 function key, or by right clicking somewhere on the page and selecting 'Inspect', or something similar to that from the context menu.

2.) With the developer tools open, click the 'CONSOLE' tab.

3.) At the prompt (text cursor) type the following...

friendRemove("scotthope")

...then hit 'Enter'.

The capitalization in the function name 'friendRemove' is necessary, but in the name of the friend you are removing between the brackets, is not.

Obviously you will want to substitute my name in the above example with the name of the friend you want to remove, unless to want to remove me, yikes!

You can close the dev tools by pressing the F12 function key again or by clicking the 'X' close button.

That's it.

Thank you.  ; )

Deleted. Not working as expected.

• PAGES
RSS