Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Mon, Apr 15 2024 8:56 AM (615 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 5:36 PM

chris197018:

hello  thank you for the invite  for some  reason theyv got me at a pro levle but i am still learning how to play  my trouble is puting mostly  can you  tell me more about this club   thanks  

I have sent you a friend request so I can send you a private message.  Look out for it.

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 8:59 PM

~> can you tell me more about this club…

A lot can be said about TPC. The important question for you is determining how interested and how quickly you wish to advance in the game? Honestly, there is unlimited support by the membership to assist in areas you wish to focus on. The TPC forum is very active, a place to get questions answered, get more familiar with the club, and members. 

Like most things you’ll get the most out of TPC based on your level of participation. Happy to respond to any questions you may have. 

~ Cheers ~ 

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 7:39 AM

Boosting up

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 7:54 AM

Given the many, many CCs that have come and gone, the fact that you have been around for years is amazing.  Additionally, it speaks volumes about the fine leadership, structure and long term members of your CC.

Congrats to Gary, Marion and the rest of TPC.

cheers,

ct

• kro57
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:27 AM

Hello,  I am interested in joining your club. Could you send me info about it?

And friend me too please?

Thank you much....kro57

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:30 AM

chris197018:
    for some  reason theyv got me at a pro levle

ahhhh but when you check his profile it says he is a level 1 hack. Hmmm

edit... with 2 accounts possibly........searched the name and 2 show up with very identical names...only 1 number difference

• kro57
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:36 AM

Thank you much....kro57

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 12:19 PM

ct690911:

Given the many, many CCs that have come and gone, the fact that you have been around for years is amazing.  Additionally, it speaks volumes about the fine leadership, structure and long term members of your CC.

Congrats to Gary, Marion and the rest of TPC.

cheers,

ct

Thanks ct! 

We are actually in our 12th year now.

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 12:21 PM

callaghan159:

chris197018:
    for some  reason theyv got me at a pro levle

ahhhh but when you check his profile it says he is a level 1 hack. Hmmm

edit... with 2 accounts possibly........searched the name and 2 show up with very identical names...only 1 number difference

Very observant Brian!  No worries, I am handling it.  You have to be at least a pro to join TPC.

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2022 8:28 AM

kro57:

Thank you much....kro57

Hi kro57, 

I am sorry I missed your post and I apologize.  I have sent you a friend request so accept it if you are still interested in joining. 

RSS