Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Fri, Mar 22 2024 8:51 AM (613 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2020 9:20 AM

No problem and welcome aboard Tel. 

We have all different tiers of players and everyone is good enough.  We all started out somewhere and worked our way up.

I have sent you some helpful information to help you get started.  It is located on your profile page and you should get an e-mail with the information as well. 

Let us know how we can be of help to you. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 9:19 AM

Lots going on so come on over and check us out. 

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 8:48 AM

Do you like Set of the Week tournaments?  We have them.  Do you like playing Alt Shot or Match Play?  We have that too.  Do you like playing credit winning tournaments?  We have some of those too.  Lots of tournaments to choose from every day. 

If you need help our forum of active players are ready to help you.  No pressure on playing clashes, just a few rules. 

So what are you waiting for?  Come check us out.

• GolfnFanatic
    219 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 12:34 PM

I joined TPC and it has bee the greatest decision I could have ever made. The owner, the directors and the members have done nothing but welcome me and other new members with open arms and firm hand shakes. The members are all there to help you in leveling up and to get better as a player. The tourneys are fair and plentiful and the discord groups are tremendous fun and exciting.

TPC has everything a great club should have and more. you will be inspired by the daily motivations by one of the directors , you will be challenged by the great tourny's, and you will meet some people that you form bonds with that may last a lifetime.

To any and all who are looking for a great club to join, you need not look any further then TPC..Its the type of club you can call home and never think twice about your decision.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!          THE TPC FAMILY IS HERE FOR YOU

GolfnFanatic (Chris)

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 10:22 AM

Thank you so much Chris for posting a glowing review of The Peoples Club.  I appreciate it so much and value your input and friendship. 

I personally have been in TPC for 7 years and never anywhere else. 

We have some openings right now so come join our family.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 8:32 AM

Giving a boost up.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 11:06 AM

Too good to be at the bottom. 

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 6:12 PM

Come join a fun, easy going active club. 

We have some openings at the moment.  Can't wait to welcome you!  :-)

• deanoxxx7
    2,372 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 8:51 AM

Hi

Looking for a new CC and challenge,, would love an invite to your clib please

kind regards

Dean

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 12:55 PM

Hello Dean,

Looks like you already found another club.  You must be without a club to get an invite. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

RSS