Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Fri, Mar 22 2024 8:51 AM (613 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 4:26 PM

Ladychipper:

mcantos:

By any chance are you still looking for players I’m a member of another club but have never played with any of them..

We are looking for active players.

Just know... everyone doesn't play their shots in 30 seconds or less... there is the occasional shot clock tournament of 20 or 30s but AS and games with friends on desktop version may even be set up for the preferred 90s shot clock so people can also visit or chat. 

I only mention this because I saw your other post in which you expressed frustration with those taking a full 30s.  This isn't intended to run you off, but let you know we are not all speed golfers in a race to get to the finish line.  : )

• zucccyswe
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 2:57 AM

just getting back into this gr8 game if you have room i am intrested

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 3:47 PM

Hello zucccyswe, 

We are full at the moment but that changes from day to day.  I will keep an eye out for an opening for you. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 4:32 PM

As ladychipper said above right now we are full but is you want an active CC this is it!

212 members have played within the last 24 hours.

If you are one and want to join us (when we have an opening) just friend ladychipper or I and you will get an invite when we have a spot.

Our rule is simple from CourteneyFish, to me to NoPro17 - play within the last 30 days or you are out. Even with that rule we are often full.....

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 7:26 AM

Hi Zuccyswe,

We have one opening at the moment but I see you already found another CC. 

I wish you all the best!

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 7:59 AM

Just boosting up.

• Tectop
    64 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 2:05 AM

Been playing a little while now and would like to be considered for a membership when you have an opening.

Thanks in advance

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 9:16 AM

Tectop:

Been playing a little while now and would like to be considered for a membership when you have an opening.

Thanks in advance

Hi Tectop,

Looks like you found a club already today.  Let me know if you still want to be notified of an opening. 

Best Wishes,

Marion

• misterwyatt
    37 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 10:30 AM

I'm interested in joining if you guys have room, looking for a more active club compared to what I was in before.

I'm primarily a mobile player but will play Steam every now and then

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 2:57 PM

Hell Misterwyatt,

I looked and we have one opening but you must be without a country club before I can send an invite.  Let me know if you quit your club and I can send out an invite to you.

RSS