Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to Wolf Creek and Tour Champion! And Introducing...

Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:30 AM (165 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:16 PM

Well done Champion and thank you!  To you and the team at WGT/Top Golf I say congrats!!

There are always a few bugs to work out but I am sure you guys can handle it. 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Marion :-)

• TooncesCat
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:22 PM

It is better than I imagined.  Really fantastic course.  The unique challenges this course presents are exactly what I'd been hoping for.  The elevation changes are crazy!  I love it. Thanks team.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 8:50 PM

Yup, and Dick's doesn't sell guns.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:02 PM

Well done guys. Especially like the Hall Of Fame idea. Wish you had increased green speed but I can live with it.

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:18 PM

Tanks Staff a Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear ..Max..:)

• Blubalzz
    477 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:29 PM

New course so new bugs and issues to be worked out.  I had to stop trying to play Wolf till the bugs are worked out.  Crazy but I lost 4 balls trying to finish a round.  Lost a couple in earlier rounds. It’s Laggy, and disconnects, just buggy.   Nice course hope it gets fine tuned. But 4 balls lost in one round is not fun guys.  Please fix it...  maybe give everyone a sleeve or two until it’s playing correctly.  Not right to lose so many hits and so many balls playing the way it is. 

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:44 PM

BHenke2:

I am pretty sure that they also increased saturation rounds for Tour Legends during this update as well, not that I am complaining. The reason I say this is because I was saturated with a 60.19 average and only would move down if I shot below a 60 and not move up with anything over a 60. Now I have seen it moving up and down since the update. Any other Tour Legends seeing the same thing? 

Just finished my first round today, 365th as TL, so have been saturated a while.  My WGT average went UP 0.01. So it looks like TL saturation has moved.

Maybe other TLs can shed more light on this.

Have fun and hit 'em straight,

John

• Japusi
    147 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:23 PM

Hello Wolfgang,

looks like you need an average of 55 to level up to tour champion 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:30 PM

The promotion to Tour Champion must be looked into, it really makes no sence so far. Really hope it`s "just" some kind of glitch at the WGT-end that will be fixed, otherwise i think it`s borderline redicilous.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:01 PM

From WGT news:

"Now the highest possible in the game, players have a new tier to move into based on number of rounds played and average score as usual."

Average score? Hmmm. Rounds played? Why? Makes no sence. Do over and do it right is what i say.

Bjorn

RSS