Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to Wolf Creek and Tour Champion! And Introducing...

Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:30 AM (165 replies)
  • grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:02 AM

What exactly is the creteria to move from Champion tier to Tour Champion tier??

How many ranked rounds in the Champion tier and what average is needed?

Thanks, Wolfgang

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:05 AM

Just got home and got on a while ago and have not played the new course yet, and a bit leery to do so right now because, it's taking FOREVER to go from page to page on this site. Whether club forum, main forum, tournies page, does not matter. It took like 40 seconds to load this response page for this thread.

Anyone else going so slow around here this afternoon? I opened another window and went to a bunch of other sites and went page to page or site to site with lightning speed.  Hmmmm...

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:13 AM

• ABC117
    117 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:13 AM

Maybe you need to be in a club for more than a week or perhaps play a game like every other time a level up occurs. 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:14 AM
    twinponds169:

Just got home and got on a while ago and have not played the new course yet, and a bit leery to do so right now because, it's taking FOREVER to go from page to page on this site. Whether club forum, main forum, tournies page, does not matter. It took like 40 seconds to load this response page for this thread.

Anyone else going so slow around here this afternoon? I opened another window and went to a bunch of other sites and went page to page or site to site with lightning speed.  Hmmmm...

I have to agree with you there.This site has been running like crap all afternoon here and keep getting the error message cannot connect to WGT.Bit weird when i can use 2 other browsers at once with no connection or lag issues,but i'm sure someone will be along to tell us that the fault is on our end as usual.
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:15 AM

twinponds169:
    Anyone else going so slow around here this afternoon?

You`re not the only 1 . Game is slow because everyone wants to play the new course . Server over load , the game has kicked me out twice now back to back rounds . The only reason Im not ticked is because Im using a promo ball . So its going to be awhile as they all play like they have lost their minds over the new course .

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:27 AM

Could I ask the mods a quick question. I have been a member and regular player on WGT since October 2016 and listed as having 145 posts, so why can I not post in the forums and have to wait sometimes days until I have my post checked by a mod? It does make joining in a discussion difficult and discouraging about joining in.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:32 AM

TopShelf2010:

Bowl64:

Just tried to play a strokeplay with a member of my cc, was kicked out of the game three times. This didn`t happend when i played rounds by myself, a wee glitch to be looked into i guess.

Bjorn

There have been several reports of this occurring already this morning. I am quite sure they are looking into it.

It wouldn't surprise me to see WC disappear for a bit while they troubleshoot.

Don

Ok Don, thanks :)

Bjorn

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:33 AM

Yes the same for me in the North of England.

• GordieHastie
    36 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 11:57 AM

It's a beautiful course. Thank you so much for your hard work. We already have it in our club tournaments to play for our members at Team Canada Golf. 

RSS