Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to Wolf Creek and Tour Champion! And Introducing...

Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:30 AM (165 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:27 AM

rfgraham1:
    He lol looked more like a sheila lol

The avatar doesn't mean anything. You do know that iconian = WGTicon, yes? 

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:29 AM

don't really give a toss lol the game has been screwed up over the last couple of years as anyone with half a brain knows!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:36 AM

rfgraham1:
    don't really give a toss lol the game has been screwed up over the last couple of years as anyone with half a brain knows!

Well, it seems you cared enough to ask. 

But this is a bad day for me. I just discovered I have less than half a brain. Going forward, this could be tough on me. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:43 AM

Robert1893:

rfgraham1:
    He lol looked more like a sheila lol

The avatar doesn't mean anything. You do know that iconian = WGTicon, yes? 

And there's a story behind the avatar that not too many know, or remember.  ;-)

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:47 AM

WGTChampion:

YankeeJim:

WGTChampion:
    Because he works  shows up here...

FTFY.  :-D

Thanks Jim. That's way more accurate. :-P

_CHAMPION 

Just discovered someone at level 200 who joined same year/month as me lol so wot the hell is going on m8? I had two posts removed as I offered lots of ex pts to any country club which you guys said was a glitch???

Some glitch lol:)

Ever since top golf bought it over it is a waste of time, enjoy yer billions I will enjoy my22nd holiday in Thailand soon:)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:04 AM

Well done on the new course WGT, love all the elevations changes at WC, not so keen on the rocks though, lol.

Having played my first round there a few hours ago with two random players, they had no idea that Wolf Creek was now a fully playable course, or that it was even in the pipeline.

Assuming these two people were typical WGTers and didn't live under a stone, perhaps WGT's promotional department needs a bit of a shake up. Those carrots don't tie themselves to the end of the sticks y'know. ; )

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:13 AM

ScottHope:

Those carrots don't tie themselves to the end of the sticks y'know. ; )

I thought WGTpizza  dropped out of sight so he could concentrate on that? 

Don't tell me TopGolf scrapped the position of Chief Executive in Charge of Carrot Tying?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:28 AM

ItsTooSweet:

Very nice course. Several holes where you just might barely make it on or you might get brutally punished (lost ball heartbreak) depending on the conditions, lol. Thanks for the new course WGT.

Tricky course with a breath o fresh air. A does have the design of a "mishit and you are in the s*it". Ahhh, so nice to play a new course.

Will be a challenge with heavy wind - champion greens - and random tees.

Another GREAT HD course WGT. On behalf of everyone, thank you.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:34 AM

@WGT CHAMPION,  I posted in an earlier thread about how bad mobile is affected by the updates, and your reply was that we shouldn't be affected on the mobile side.  Guess what, there are 4 of us ( in my club, so far) that can't even sign in to play!!!!!!!  Game won't load, and my sign in won't allow me in!   Now what?   Will I lose my continous daily count of over 2 years without missing a day?  Some help here would be nice!   

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 10:58 AM

Blubalzz:
    My prayers for lower ball prices went unanswered.  I still can’t believe you charge 1000 credits for 3 top end balls.  That’s more then 3 real balls at Dicks sporting goods.

I will never understand this complaint.

WGT offers a product on the high end for those who want to purchase them. There are plenty of great balls available at all prices. If they only offered one high-level ball, I guess I could see the point. But there are plenty of options that are not all that expensive. 

And as far as real balls being cheaper at sporting goods store, why do people never seem to make that comparison for drivers, woods, irons, wedges, and putters? 

RSS