Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to Wolf Creek and Tour Champion! And Introducing...

Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:30 AM (165 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:04 AM

Possibly wgt have found a way to discount constant red tee scores.

That would be fun ;-)

• Blubalzz
    477 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:05 AM

Thanks WGT for the new course.  We really needed something new.  Game gets so old same ole thing everyday.  Please look at more pin positions for all courses to keep it from getting stale.  Sure was hoping for new clubs something else new to keep it interesting. 

Any plans for new clubs anytime soon?

My prayers for lower ball prices went unanswered.  I still can’t believe you charge 1000 credits for 3 top end balls.  That’s more then 3 real balls at Dicks sporting goods. 

• Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:06 AM

Robert1893:

Nancy1959:

I guess I still don't understand the Tour Champion criteria.  I have well over 20,000 ranked rounds and a 48.80 average and I didn't make the cut, even though I noticed most who did who don't even have close to either of those stats.

~Nancy

Have you played a regular ranked round that counts for average today? From reports, it appears players who qualified for TC were tiered up after they played a round for average.

It could be as simple as that.

Yep, that was it, hahaha!  I just played my first ranked round since the update early this morning and I moved up.  I'm guessing our scoring average will start all over again, too.  Well, that's probably a good thing, because they have been going down for so long (replacing higher scores with lower ones) that the actual scoring averages (especially mine, with so many ranked rounds) were so much lower than one's actual average.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:07 AM

rfgraham1:

How come Iconian has been a tour champ for 2 years?

Because he works here... 

_CHAMPION 

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:12 AM

Robert1893:

rfgraham1:
    How come Iconian has been a tour champ for 2 years?

When the tier was created, as I understand it, he was put there to test out the tier. 

He lol looked more like a sheila lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:14 AM

WGTChampion:
    Because he works  shows up here...

FTFY.  :-D

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:15 AM

YankeeJim:

WGTChampion:
    Because he works  shows up here...

FTFY.  :-D

Thanks Jim. That's way more accurate. :-P

_CHAMPION 

• AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:18 AM

I've posted my share of criticism of WGT.....so let me now say what a nice surprise this was.

Look, even though I've had several reasons to be critical of WGT in the past I have never wavered from saying that it still is and always has been the best and most realistic computer based golf game out there....bar none.

Thanks WGT.....I am looking forward to playing the new course.....excellent job.

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:23 AM

Champ, thanks to you and the wgt team for the new course

Just played it and some of those tee shots are wild but great fun :.)

It's definitely a risk and reward course, plenty of birdie opportunities but easy to rack up a double if our of position of you get greedy

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:25 AM

AceHoler26:

I've posted my share of criticism of WGT.....so let me now say what a nice surprise this was.

Look, even though I've had several reasons to be critical of WGT in the past I have never wavered from saying that it still is and always has been the best and most realistic computer based golf game out there....bar none.

Thanks WGT.....I am looking forward to playing the new course.....excellent job.

Fair comment but as long as there are $ involved, some of us have to contribute whilst others ??????????????????????

RSS