Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to Wolf Creek and Tour Champion! And Introducing...

Sat, Sep 5 2020 5:30 AM (165 replies)
  • jetrep7
    1,245 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 6:32 AM

Played Wolf Creek the first day ... it played well and the course is interesting.

BUT ... there were two events that really let the wind out of my sails.

1) When WGT turned on the Tour Champion tier, the computer reset all the Tour Legends to day 1.  My average was getting close to making Champion Tier, 59.63 with almost 800 ranked rounds as a TL. So, it should be locked. However, after playing a round I noticed my average was going up again. As most know, it takes time, effort and many balls to get from one tier to the next.

I sent a report to WGT Technical Support to ask them to look into this and correct the unlocking of my average so I can resume working toward Champion Tier. My only reply was that I didn't attain enough ranked rounds to have my average dropped. I replied to the message and spelled out my status and time I have been a TL. I also noted that he had not given me a report case number. Which is odd because they always want a case number so we can tell their managers what a great job they did at helping with an issue.

I have not heard back at all

Do any others have this problem?? There are few TL tier, comparative to all tiers. And the issue is clearly at fault with the program setting for unlocking average to "Tour XXX" meant for the new Tour Champions. But it also reset the Tour Legends.

2) I don't know why, but the Membership Roster on my Country Club page has been duplicated. The list is written twice. I sent this in a separate report to WGT Technical Support. But, the same person retrieved this one too and said he had fixed it. NOT! He also did not give me a report case number for this issue. My club is small ... 61 members, so it's a minor inconvenience to me.  

Is this also found at other County Clubs??

WGTCHAMPION .... what can be done when ones reports get to a lazy, non-worker at the WGT Tech Support desk? Is there any way of getting my reports to a real helping person. I know there are some there. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 6:52 AM

A Hack shot a 59!  Very impressive.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 7:10 AM

Dougie4042:

Wow another phenom, just joined this week!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 7:48 AM

mystry78:
    Wow another phenom, just joined this week!

Heh, what would you bet that that was one of those red tee warriors that woke up a TC this week?  LOL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 8:12 AM

Dougie4042:

Two of them, both re-starts. Hang um high

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 11:10 AM

I see that there are many remaining Champion tier players with some very low averages.

Is there a minimum ranked round requirement?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 11:18 AM

DuFussMcGoo:

I see that there are many remaining Champion tier players with some very low averages.

Saturation at Champion tier has always been 200 rounds that count for average. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 11:40 AM

Dougie4042:

Especially since they did it with starter clubs . There`s a couple of Amatuers to shooting 59s . After years of playing up through all of my levels no way in hell will I start a new account . Got to much time invested now , just have to ride till the wheels fall off .

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 11:44 AM

DuFussMcGoo:

Actually nobody really knows. Some say 200 rounds and an average 55 or lower is needed.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 1:05 PM

Robert1893:

DuFussMcGoo:

Saturation at Champion tier has always been 200 rounds that count for average. 

@Robert.  You are correct, but how do you know that 200 rounds didn't change?  Tour legend was also 200 rounds as well, but that has changed since last update.

RSS