Help › Forums

Punch shot How To?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2020 5:50 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 1:22 AM

I want to know what ball work on punch shot 3 spin or 4 spin and elevation or no elevation

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 11:33 AM

Flatearth777:

I want to know what ball work on punch shot 3 spin or 4 spin and elevation or no elevation

That depends on the course as well as the lie and distance you`re trying to play . You need better clubs than what you have as well . The starter clubs are a no go for hitting good shots . The information that you are looking for wont do you any good until after you upgrade to better clubs . You keep wanting to know things that for the most part are useless to you right now .

If you use the search feature >>>>>>>>>>> you can find all of what you want to know with out asking again here in the forums .

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 6:06 PM

Lonnie may have sounded a tad harsh there, but his advice was spot on. Just remember, whatever clubs you're using, punch shots will 1) be less affected by wind and 2) will roll out a little more.

Once you advance a little farther, you might well find the punch shot the most important shot in your arsenal.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 5:50 PM

Ok i was trying punch shot. it definitely need super slow meter ball. Atleast 5 meter.

Accuracy of my wedge is ok even if miss ding on 50 yard wedge

But with 100 yard wedge..error is way high. Not worth risk.

• PAGES
RSS