Help › Forums

SEL v The Fairway Fanatics

Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:44 AM (42 replies)
  • Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 1:56 PM

ttuna1234:

ttuna1234 over CSBarbarian  5 & 4

CS is a good guy and a good player, but it was just not his day. Save for a very nice eagle on #2, he couldn't get his game going on the front. I played the front as good as I've ever played it and was 6 up at the turn. CS began to find his game on the back, but the hole was too deep. He got it back to a 4 hole deficit going into 14. His long birdie putt just missed, and I made mine from 6 feet to end the match. Enjoyed it and look forward to playing with CS again soon. 

Crazy thing was playing 14 holes and only halved one. 

Great Win Tommy and hope your well bud,judging by that score your doing just fine:-)

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 2:09 PM

My game against cynic13 is scheduled  for Sunday 16th at 7 pm gmt 

I will twitch the game live 

https://www.twitch.tv/phippo2004

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 3:58 PM

Just had a great game with James on mobile BOP5 and i eagled 1 and James Eagled 2,then it was birds all the way apart from the last were we parred,great game James,tyvm Bud.

36 each,Draw

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 6:47 PM

Great Matches set here, would like to say Best of Luck to both Squad's to have some great games and make some new friend's!

And a super shout out to my SEL Guys and Gals!

Have fun all,

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 7:09 AM

My compliments to The Spark on a very fine win 26-28 at Bethpage. He was quite something to watch and a gentleman to play with. Thank you for the game. 

CharlieH100

• TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 8:23 AM

Thanks to you too Charlie.

A thoroughly enjoyable game played in the very best spirit. We even chucked a dart or two! 

Be a pleasure to play again some time, good luck fella 👍

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 2:11 PM

Corbyph and I just finished our match (PC). Very nice meeting you, sir. The match itself was a quality one, but decided by some very unlucky putts on my opponent's side. We shook hands on the 16th green.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 7:56 PM

Just finished up an absolutely splendid game on PB with Tom (TSSparky72), even though the birdy's really didn't start firing until we got to the back nine, I will quote what my new Friend Tom stated: We really parred the crap out of that nine! Lol, we had a great chat and played the game with the utmost respect for each other, most of the match was played A/S, with neither one of us getting more than 1-up on the score board, hole #16 was the last lead change of the Match where Tom had a very unlucky putt that twisted around the cup, and I was very lucky to drop my winder in for bird!

Thanks Tom for a very nice round, and well done to all that have already played, and Best of Luck to both Team's Players that still are set to go out!

Topper wins 1 up on the 18th!

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 8:18 PM
    Played my match against Gary (hockeytown2g) and it was a very fun match, great conversation, really easy to set up. Gary is a great representative of his country club and a real gentleman. He will stay on my friends list for sure and look forward to many more games.

I was on fire and was -5 after 4, that turned into a 7&6 win. Gary thanks for the fun spin, the company was great.

Cheers,

Dotty

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 6:42 AM

Fun game against Chris (BothaC). Enjoyed to play a fellow Saffer.

It was just one of those day. Everything worked for me and he nothing for him. Happy to report a 7&5 win for SEL.

Keep in touch.

RSS