Forums

Help › Forums

trophies?

Sun, Jan 3 2021 8:56 AM (7 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 8:29 AM
    Can anyone explain the trophy award system, for turf wars on the mobile side? The leaderboard is based on the number of trophies that you have won. My questions are how are they awarded, and we have won turf wars, and our trophy count has gone down, how is this possible? I've asked c/s these questions, with no response, and I can't find any info in the faq . Any help?
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 8:46 AM

Hi mate, the 'help' tab on the turf wars window briefly explains trophies. Here's a screenshot (click for larger version):

Tapping the 'Complete FAQ' button opens a mobile browser and takes you to http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx - no help. I'm guessing the trophies are awarded per coin match that count in the turf war, then at the end you get a bonus if you beat a higher level club. But, like I said, I'm guessing. Maybe WGTChampion can fill us in!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 9:00 AM
    I read that info before, and what's really confusing is, where it says that you win trophies by winning, but you can also lose them. Lol , you're right about now help in there.
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 9:36 AM

Trophies are really used as a skill level. When a club plays well in a TW they'll notice their trophies increase, and if they play poorly they may see them go down. 

_CHAMPION 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 9:42 AM
    WGTChampion:

Trophies are really used as a skill level. When a club plays well in a TW they'll notice their trophies increase, and if they play poorly they may see them go down. 

_CHAMPION 

So if we are in a contest with another club, and they don't play against us, we put up just say a million coins, and win, that we are penalized, for not buying passes and really humiliating them? We are basically buying trophies? Sounds about right!
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 12:24 PM

No. Your team played well to earn the trophies you have, your team would have to not play as well to lose trophies. 

_CHAMPION 

• Slasg
    93 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 1:12 PM

If you club is not on the top 100 leader board , how do you find out how many trophies your club has? Royal Portrush golf and social is my club

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 8:56 AM

Slasg:

If you club is not on the top 100 leader board , how do you find out how many trophies your club has? Royal Portrush golf and social is my club

In the app, go to your country club and tap "club contests" which is just left of the club tournaments button. 

RSS