Help › Forums

'LaFerrari 2019'

Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:54 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 9:19 PM

WGTChampion:

Can someone explain to me how this thing actually works? 

_CHAMPION 

While you are at it, could you speed up the scroll down on deena's posts.  Takes me 2 minutes to get to the end of a single post!  And then I find another one!

• calebmohamed
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 6:24 PM

Hello all well? I have been following your work with "la Ferrari" and I appreciate it very much ... I am having problems with the elevation and fall in gameplayer speeds' 9- '10 -'12 -'7.4 green speeds..whatever I can never get it right Does your calculation still work? Do you have the link from the worksheet to download? It would be a lot of help because I can not keep my daily chips that I get weekly ... I always lose them and it's frustrating ... I await your reply, my friend .. Caleb

• calebmohamed
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 8:20 AM
    thanks for the response deena but I mentioned there is another discussion about sealing that you abandoned without answers with a formula to lift and drop this here >>> goldeena: The additional slope factor for a stimulus 12 would thus be, as a formula: = (($ D $ 2 / ($ D $ 1/10)) / 6) * ($ D $ 1/10) It says: 1. divide the length of the putt by 10 2. divide the elevation / decline (in inches) by the figure you got from 1. 3a. for downslopes: divide the figure you got from 2. by 6 for tournament 12 or 4 for championship 13. 3b. for upslopes: divide the figure you won from 2. by 8 to tournament or 6 to championship 13 4. Multiply the figure you got at 3. by the figure you got at 1. 5. Add the result you got in 4. to the standard equation (the result in 4. leaves negative for downslopes so you are subtracting it in effect). 6. An 'IF' logic function is required to direct the final response box in your worksheet to the correct result (ie above or below), you do this by saying (IF (number in the elevation box> 0; upward) box; response to the declining box). This formula will land you practically in the hole, so you have to add an extra half of a foot - Hi, I like the excel approach. Your tilt adjustment looks interesting. I'll add it to my placement formula. Excited to try it today. added the "IF" instruction to his slope adjustment formula for championship greens. (F4 / 10)) (F4 / 10), (F5 / (F4 / 10)) / 6) * (F4 / 10)) . I just talked about "la ferrari" for being his most recent and broad project sorry my english is my second language I am noob this :)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:06 AM

DoctorLarry:

WGTChampion:

Can someone explain to me how this thing actually works? 

_CHAMPION 

While you are at it, could you speed up the scroll down on deena's posts.  Takes me 2 minutes to get to the end of a single post!  And then I find another one!

Deena averages 1.61 putts per hole, so I'm not certain the formulas actually do work. I average 1.65 and most people I play pretty much agree my putting sux...lol

ct

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:47 PM

ct690911:
    ps. Deena left me a wall post (then blocked me) threatening to have me forum blocked forever unless I delete this post. My response is in my log.

Deena is out of line ct.  Don't take your post down .  Threats will go nowhere .  Except Deena might get moderated . Take a screen shot of the comments on your wall and send it to WGTChampion or CS 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 1:06 PM

CEverett12:

ct690911:
    ps. Deena left me a wall post (then blocked me) threatening to have me forum blocked forever unless I delete this post. My response is in my log.

Deena is out of line ct.  Don't take your post down .  Threats will go nowhere .  Except Deena might get moderated . Take a screen shot of the comments on your wall and send it to WGTChampion or CS 

Roger that Casey...and TY

• PAGES
RSS