thanks for the response deena but I mentioned there is another discussion about sealing that you abandoned without answers with a formula to lift and drop this here >>>
The additional slope factor for a stimulus 12 would thus be, as a formula:
= (($ D $ 2 / ($ D $ 1/10)) / 6) * ($ D $ 1/10)
1. divide the length of the putt by 10
2. divide the elevation / decline (in inches) by the figure you got from 1.
3a. for downslopes: divide the figure you got from 2. by 6 for tournament 12 or 4 for championship 13.
3b. for upslopes: divide the figure you won from 2. by 8 to tournament or 6 to championship 13
4. Multiply the figure you got at 3. by the figure you got at 1.
5. Add the result you got in 4. to the standard equation (the result in 4. leaves negative for downslopes so you are subtracting it in effect).
6. An 'IF' logic function is required to direct the final response box in your worksheet to the correct result (ie above or below), you do this by saying (IF (number in the elevation box> 0; upward) box; response to the declining box).
This formula will land you practically in the hole, so you have to add an extra half of a foot -
Hi, I like the excel approach. Your tilt adjustment looks interesting. I'll add it to my placement formula. Excited to try it today.
added the "IF" instruction to his slope adjustment formula for championship greens.
(F4 / 10)) (F4 / 10), (F5 / (F4 / 10)) / 6) * (F4 / 10))
I just talked about "la ferrari" for being his most recent and broad project
sorry my english is my second language
I am noob this :)