Forums

Help › Forums

MOBILE PLAYERS: Where's your wedge?

Mon, Oct 25 2021 6:03 PM (67 replies)
  • 587golfer
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 10:19 PM

Still not letting me replace starter hybrid. Advanced settings does list the clubs as Optional, but they are still in different categories and I can only select another Hybrid. 

IPad IOS

• 587golfer
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 10:32 PM

Sorry watched the YouTube video and all is well. Thanks

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 10:54 AM
    Dear World Glitch Champion , Did you get more complaints about editing equipment before this last blunder of editing ??? It is all about the HARD SELL or mistake / confusion sell ... I've been here for a few years and only have rented equipment on FREE RENTAL weekends only ... It may have been an easy struggle , for maybe one to two minutes in the past ( never sold me anything ;-) ... but this new mess is junk .... I know "there is a video link to help ." Was this helpful link created by World Glitch , Champion ? I doubt it ..... Just let us all figure it out for you , World Glitch ... Is this your game ... NO ? Throwing Doo - Doo @ the wall ,to see if it sticks,has been the norm . I own the Gold Max earned from #30 .... is the Red Spyder you're trying to sell me for forty-something bucks really better ????? If not , stop trying to hawk it to me .... They will not respond to this question because they know this $4000 retail putter is worth maybe twenty bucks in virtual -land .... The old ways with less clutter were better .... Starter Balls Forever & Out ;-)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 3:08 PM

Whiskeybreathe:
    Dear World Glitch Champion , Did you get more complaints about editing equipment before this last blunder of editing ??? It is all about the HARD SELL or mistake / confusion sell ... I've been here for a few years and only have rented equipment on FREE RENTAL weekends only ... It may have been an easy struggle , for maybe one to two minutes in the past ( never sold me anything ;-) ... but this new mess is junk .... I know "there is a video link to help ." Was this helpful link created by World Glitch , Champion ? I doubt it ..... Just let us all figure it out for you , World Glitch ... Is this your game ... NO ? Throwing Doo - Doo @ the wall ,to see if it sticks,has been the norm . I own the Gold Max earned from #30 .... is the Red Spyder you're trying to sell me for forty-something bucks really better ????? If not , stop trying to hawk it to me .... They will not respond to this question because they know this $4000 retail putter is worth maybe twenty bucks in virtual -land .... The old ways with less clutter were better .... Starter Balls Forever & Out ;-)

thanks for your feedback BRRRRRRRRUUUUUUHHHH

_CHAMPION

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 4:14 PM

Whiskeybreathe:
    Starter Balls Forever & Out ;-)

Pretty easy to win CC tournaments when you are the owner and only member. 

Rant on, Brrruuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!

• Dbocho
    245 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 7:06 PM

This keeps reverting from advanced to normal for me, thereby putting a very unwanted hybrid in - very frustrating, please fix.

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 1:22 AM

Something seems to have been done in the last update 

until now no more hybrid back in my bag 

what a relief

• Dbocho
    245 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 3:50 PM

just happened to me again :(

• GrannyOg710
    118 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 10:44 AM

WGTChampion:

Missing your third wedge because it was replaced by a hybrid that you hate with every fiber of your being? . 

_CHAMPION 

Not missing my wedge, but my putter.  I rented a putter and when the rental period was over, it populated the space with my HYBRID, an optional club.  No putter slot, freaked me out, couldn't even find putters as an option, purchased a new cheapest putter, still no putter slot.  Finally tried un-equipping the hybrid and was then able to get the putters back.

It should equip expiring putters with existing putters (required clubs) not a hybrid wood. Wouldn't let me play without a putter, took a bit to figure out, but was way frustrating...  Just so you know, not just wedges are getting messed with.

GrannyOG

• Boogs27
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 2:07 PM

TTHANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ...CHAMP..LESS THAN  ONE MINUTE

RSS