Forums

Help › Forums

Editing equip.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 12 2021 10:04 AM (5 replies)
  • irishowen
    265 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 8:15 AM

This morn I note WGT has created new Edit Equipment interface. Big proble. They have created a new 'default normal' and eliminated one of my 3 wedges and substituted the standard wgt hybrid in it's place! Haven't used a hybrid in over 4 years and don't plan on starting now. So I follow instructions, go into settings, choose advanced and return to edit equipment. Still can't unequip the stupid freaking hybrid and re-equip my wedge. To make matters even dumber, the wedge in question is shown as a club substitution option under one of my other wedges. They really pooched it this time. Hey, if it ain't broke don't freaking break it. Any ideas, suggestions peeps?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 12:31 PM

Switch the settings for "Customize Equipment" to advance. This will make the top 5 slots 'optional' slots. When you select your hybrid to change it you'll see three tabs at the top so you can switch to wedges and switch the hybrid out for another wedge. 

_CHAMPION 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 6:27 AM
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 1:48 PM

AussieMick11:

You're a hero. 

_CHAMPION 

• dflyle
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:40 AM

i followed this video and it works, make sure you have your customize equipment option on advanced under settings, not standard. 

• Alexwalker17
    80 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 10:04 AM

thank you wgt champion. works perfect now.

RSS