Help › Forums

HONESTY IN THE GAME

Fri, Nov 22 2019 1:15 PM (84 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 9:52 AM

Jimbog1964:

craigswan:

I have to say, Henry is my best friend on WGT.   He is number 1 in my books.  He is smart, rich, good looking, and gal darn it people love him!

More than 5700 real friends ??

Yes, as of today sir, 5720 close friends.   If you play your cards right, you can be 5721.

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 10:40 AM

PMSL Henry love it, Keep it going Man..

Hit me up for a game anytime Sir

Chris

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 10:59 AM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 12:05 PM

HenryKawa:

Jimbog1964:

craigswan:

I have to say, Henry is my best friend on WGT.   He is number 1 in my books.  He is smart, rich, good looking, and gal darn it people love him!

actual..... i'm joining tinder .

To get some real friends .

More than 5700 real friends ??

Yes, as of today sir, 5720 close friends.   If you play your cards right, you can be 5721.

LOL.I can see the funny side of that.  Good retort........Sadly my friends list is currently full in spite of your kind offer to be close friend 5721:)

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 3:41 PM

Jim,

You finally get my great sense of humor.  "They" say I have the best sense of humor in all of WGT, maybe the world.  Can this be another record held by the great "one and only" HK?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 8:33 PM

Hmmmm, not on my wall, but someones, interesting....this is what this is all about

30 Nov 2018 @ 9:56 AM
    "Hello my best friend!"

- So XXXXX, what do  you think?  Things going good in the forums?  WOW, people sure do love me!

15 Nov 2018 @ 12:05 PM
    "ABYDOCOMIST!!!"

XXXXX.  You hurt my feelings in the forum.  There are only a few people that I truly confide in, you being one.   HK  :(

07 Sep 2018 @ 1:53 PM
    "Moderated?"

My plan is to say only 'nice' stuff, full of hidden meanings and sarcasms.  You can't get moderated for being Over the top NICE.  What did you get moderated for?

05 Sep 2018 @ 2:07 PM
    "Hello my friend!"

Are people ready for the return of "the one and only">   If they thought I was nasty before... they ain't seen nothing yet.  LOL!

Back from my cottage get away, now my wife and I are going to the Marines for 5 weeks.. that's Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.  Once we are back from that vacation - Henry will be back in FULL FORCE.  I will try to make things interesting again - a villain is what the forums need to keep people yakking.  Please don't abandon me.  lol.   See you soon.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 9:47 PM

fatdan:
    HenryKawa:
    a villain is what the forums need to keep people yakking.
    A troll on purpose - wonder why so many people are feeding him so much that he's running wild?

Would be better to let his ego die of neglect.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 12:45 AM

HenryKawa:

Jim,

You finally get my great sense of humor.  "They" say I have the best sense of humor in all of WGT, maybe the world.  Can this be another record held by the great "one and only" HK?

Never assume Henry.......37 years as the no.1 murder sleuth whilst also heading up cyber crimes, for a while, as the most popular and most intelligent and liked successful sleuth and man manager in North American crime fighting history..........Sure you agree.

The records do drop as you walk through, just that when they have broken that often..................  Enjoy, just forlornly suggest a little less:)

alosso:

fatdan:
    HenryKawa:
    a villain is what the forums need to keep people yakking.
    A troll on purpose - wonder why so many people are feeding him so much that he's running wild?

Would be better to let his ego die of neglect.

Yes.

Play along for a while but where is the limit:)

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 12:55 AM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Sir.  Why do you keep calling me troll?  Over the years, I've managed to gain many friends on WGT, but also many enemies.  In spite of all the criticism and name calling directed towards me, I've never resorted to name calling.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 2:45 AM

Jimbog1964:
    Play along for a while but where is the limit:)
    The fun should be short, and in this case, termination is long overdue - I stick with it. Two recent threads show 500+ replies - far too much attention for that lifeform.

RSS