Forums

Help › Forums

I cant invite anyone

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 20 2009 3:36 PM (6 replies)
  • HigherThanYall
    51 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 3:25 PM

every time I try to invite someone to play It Declines em right away...what s going on

• paddyg
    3 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 4:26 AM

yea same its so annoyin been trying to play my mate for days!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 10:27 AM

Are you talking about Friend invites or game invites? Can you describe the problem in more detail?

• dannymacgp
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 1:21 PM

I am trying to invite a Friend - have tried from the play now screen and the play with a group button - it says sending invite for a few seconds and then says invite declined - he is on the hack level and I am on the pro level - is there some setting that doesnt allow such games?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 1:53 PM

dannymacgp:

I am trying to invite a Friend - have tried from the play now screen and the play with a group button - it says sending invite for a few seconds and then says invite declined - he is on the hack level and I am on the pro level - is there some setting that doesnt allow such games?

One of two things is happening... Either they don't see the invite and it times out, or they are declining you.

There is nothing in the programming of WGT, to my knowledge, that would not allow a game to be played due to rankings.

• dannymacgp
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 2:37 PM

Snaike:

dannymacgp:

One of two things is happening... Either they don't see the invite and it times out, or they are declining you.

There is nothing in the programming of WGT, to my knowledge, that would not allow a game to be played due to rankings.

the friend cannot see me as available - its says available to: no one - in tourney mode - how do i change that

thanks for any help

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 3:36 PM

dannymacgp:
    the friend cannot see me as available - its says available to: no one - in tourney mode - how do i change that

What this means is that you have a tournament still active... Whether you're playing it or not.  If you wish to clear this, you will need to enter another tournament (I recommend a free entry for obvious reasons) and either finish it, or should you decide to not finish it, to make sure that you closed the window through the MENU - END GAME instead of just clicking the X in the corner.

I hope that helps.

Have a nice day.

RSS