• promaineam
    27 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:14 AM

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 10:15 AM

SteveIsaac65:

Eagle3JK:

The kickstarter page mentions that it includes a "WGT All-Course Pack 6-month subscription."    How much is it going to cost to play after 6 months?

Not sure the kickstarter page is still up to date... The product is available to buy, so I’m assuming it’s passed that stage now.

Also, there’s no mention of any integration with WGT on their home page.

To my knowledge the Kickstarter is for a new version of Phigolf that can play with WGT. 

As of now the Kickstarter has 29 days to go. 

_CHAMPION 

• Luke7777
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 9:11 AM

Was told the annual subs to be $20

• HooksMcGilligan
    735 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 11:38 AM

Anybody here tried this thing yet? Wondering how well it actually works.

Scott

• Scruff
    607 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 12:37 PM

I have one....it works good, the computer made courses are not fun though.  I bought it so I could play WGT courses...they say the app is about 2-3 wks from being released, they are testing.  I put the sensor in my real clubs and the accuracy is fairly good.  The swing devise that  you get with the simulator is about 2ft long with a weighted ball on the end.  You can take full swings in the hours even with standard 8' ceilings.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 1:18 PM

"Innovations" like this make me glad I am too stupid to use them.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 6:03 PM

I got to pick one up at the office and take a couple swings with it in the app. Its fun and pretty intuitive to use.

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 8:16 PM

Received mine last week, got it running on the phone but need to work out a bigger display. Just whacking balls on driving range and putting green so far. Seems to work fine but I need a lot of practice.

Also received an email with instructions to claim coins, credits and Phigolf/WGT subscription. Haven't completed it yet.

First impression is good

DJ7

Edited to add the WGT interface is implemented and active

• MAYDALY
    137 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 5:22 PM

ive got this phigolf stick , and had it before wgt came on board , it was a cool golf game for the price u cant go wrong , now that WGT have come on board the game is super cool , absolutley f,,,in amazing ,hitting balls on st andrews ,par 3 on pebble peach , never mind evry game on wgt wit phigolf is simply fantastic , play in ur home hook up to big screen and ur playing golf with a stick instead of a mouse,

believe in what i say way more satisfyiny hitting whit the phigolf than ur right index finger , simply put if ur into golf ur going to love this app and stick .

and 1 last thing WGT ur amazing for allowing this on ur app ,promote and more will come 

FAN BLOODY TASTIC PEACE9@.@)   MAYDALY

• PrincelyRyno
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 7:46 PM

Any long term review on using WGT with Phi Golf?  I’ve been looking into it and it seems like it could be a lot of fun. 

RSS