Forums

Help › Forums

New, high end equipment

Mon, Jun 15 2020 5:50 PM (34 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:50 AM

SlickHunter:

I don’t see the Mcdaddys wedges anymore at higher level, must’ve taken them out. I see others have them, but don’t see them in pro shop.

The last 3 on the wedge page.

And they don't come from McDonalds.  ;-)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 3:37 PM

Tab #6 under wedges

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 7:53 AM

Well if they do add any new high level clubs, it wont make any difference . All it will be is a graphics change and a slower .2 meter . There`s no variety at the higher levels only 2 sets of one brand . WGT has the assumption that we as high level players wont spend money on high level clubs .

The lower levels will spend more as they chase the dream of becoming a top player .

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 4:26 PM

Maybe Titleist will come in the future.  It depends on whether Callaway and Taylormade allow it.  I’m guessing they have some sort of say?  To be honest, I’d be happy with a 64 Mack Daddy.  Even though I’m more than happy with the Clevelands, I’m, well....a sucker for a full bag of matched up clubs.  I’m a marketers dream, lol. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:41 PM
    Ditto that. A 64 Mack Daddy would be the missing link. Of course, WGT can only offer what the manufacturer does.
    ScottyAKing:

Maybe Titleist will come in the future.  It depends on whether Callaway and Taylormade allow it.  I’m guessing they have some sort of say?  To be honest, I’d be happy with a 64 Mack Daddy.  Even though I’m more than happy with the Clevelands, I’m, well....a sucker for a full bag of matched up clubs.  I’m a marketers dream, lol. 

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 7:15 PM

Callaway now offer a 64 Mack Daddy....as long as you’re right handed. 

And my childhood anxiety of searching the loose club bin in Kmart, in the hope of finding that one left handed 7 iron returns. Curse you Callaway!  

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 1:11 AM

Top level clubs we have now does the job for the couses we have,  Sometimes they make a mockery of those courses

• HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 7:41 AM

SlickHunter:

I don’t see the Mcdaddys wedges anymore at higher level, must’ve taken them out. I see others have them, but don’t see them in pro shop.

In the Pro Shop, the items you currently own are hidden from your view unless you click the settings button on bottom of screen. Turn the hide button to no. You will have to do that everytime you go to pro shop because it defaults back to yes when you exit.

Some will say why would you want to see what you already own? To compare the attributes with other clubs or if you are trying to gift a club to someone.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 9:18 AM

HalHoff:
    In the Pro Shop, the items you currently own are hidden from your view unless you click the settings button on bottom of screen.

Is this a mobile thing?

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 9:43 AM

YankeeJim:
    Is this a mobile thing?

Yup.

In my opinion, after they changed how it looks a while back, the Pro Shop in the mobile is horrible to navigate. Anymore, I don't even try. I only access the Pro Shop on the web. 

Still, the thing is the person he's responding to shows Cleveland wedges in his equipment not the Mack Daddy wedges. So, they shouldn't be hidden from him because of that. I suppose, however, he could have both. 

RSS