Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 2:09 PM

I’m sending good vibes and healing energy your way henry .

You will both beat this, and you will rise like a phoenix from the ashes, stronger than ever before .

You’re probably wondering to yourself why this is happening to you both . The truth is that God will never give you more than you can handle..

This is the hardest battle that both of you will have to fight, and it’s the longest road that you will ever tread .

I will cheer you on every step of the way .

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 5:09 PM

craigswan:

I’m sending good vibes and healing energy your way henry .

You will both beat this, and you will rise like a phoenix from the ashes, stronger than ever before .

You’re probably wondering to yourself why this is happening to you both . The truth is that God will never give you more than you can handle..

This is the hardest battle that both of you will have to fight, and it’s the longest road that you will ever tread .

I will cheer you on every step of the way .

Thank you so much Craig.  

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:49 AM

craigswan:

... I will cheer you on every step of the way .

+1  Nice words, Craig.

Henry K... I've been down the C-road with my wife on 2 separate occasions in a 3 year period.  Over 60+ radiation treatments and numerous chemos.  Brutal treatment.  Your wife is going to need every ounce of support you can give her.  Sometimes you'll even need an iron fist in a velvet glove because she won't want to do the things that are the best for her.  It all boils down to STRENGTH + UNDERSTANDING + LOVE.  Good luck to you and your wife.  Prayers sent to you all from Texas.

...henry  (another one)

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 1:10 AM
    Hi henry . How are you both now . Pm me please . My better half has been for the ct scan , the mri scan , the ultrasound and now they are talking about a biopsy . Wearing us down .
  • JohnnyFinesse
    172 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 8:18 AM

JSmithers is highly overlooked, I see...

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 2:17 PM

JohnnyFinesse:
    JSmithers is highly overlooked, I see...

Who's that?

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM
    wgtjsmithers Hi my name is Josh and I live just outside Chicago. The only game I currently play is WGT (World Golf Tour) I was the 2020 USGA Matchplay Challenge Champion ...
RSS