Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 6:26 PM

ct690911:

renniw52:

Oh Henry, Henry, can you put these people to rest or is it just another Henry?? Please either prove yourself or get some help. Just asking for a simple task on your part.

Henry has been busy on this trip...it ain't easy shopping for a realistic looking Cdn police badge...lol

Plus...he's prob the only millionaire at the Quality Inn

• raiod147851
    8 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 9:37 AM

Talking in third person referring to yourself you remembered me Maradona back in the days when he was able to finish a full sentence. BTW can you borrow me some of your self confidence? you don't need that much anyways (:

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 7:07 PM

We went hiking up a small mountain today, beside Casa Grande.    Got back and went to a very good Asian Buffet.  We didn't have a chance to go to EEGEE'S today Duc.   I will ask someone about it tomorrow.

Okay RIch, will do.  (I assume the task you are referring to is meeting up with Ducati?)  That was the plan, not to prove anything to anyone.  I just think Ducati is a good guy and would like to meet up for a round of golf or drinks or both.

CT, I have my "real" original badge that I got to keep when I retired, plus a retirement GOLD badge with matching badge number to the real one.

PMM.   We are happy with the Quality Inn.  Its very nice, has everything, close to everything, and the staff are wonderful.

Gotta go now... hot tub time (and maybe a drink or two).   Talk to you tomorrow.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 2:59 AM

Were to next henry .

I have got my map out .

Interesting places for a brit .

Do you do reviews on trip advisor .

I am just one review away from another gold  badge .

I keep them in my computer documents page .

Not sure if they have an expensive trim .

tumblr_pmt8caLFuX1r22n3zo1_500

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 6:51 AM

Got to love the powered scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and oh my goodness the waffle maker at the Quality Inn. In the 80's and early 90's the company I worked for let me stay at the real Holiday Inns. Unbelievable happy hours in the lounges every night. WTH happened to our hospitality industry? The last 20 years I traveled I was limited to what I could spend on hotels. I ended up at the top of the chart with my Choice member card with Days Inn, Quality Inn, and their other outstanding facilities. Used all the free nights getting rooms for my elderly parents when they would come from Pennsylvania to Georgia. Not 5 star rooms by no means but have years of memories from my stays. I actually made the breakfast for the guests one time at a Days Inn in Tenn. There was a blizzard and the employee who did the breakfast couldn't get to work. I went down to get coffee at 6;00 am and the night manager was in a panic. No one could travel anyhow the roads were snowed in. I took over and we had a damn ball. I think it may have been the first and only time this no tell motel had bloody marys  at breakfast. Enjoy Henry and have a drink for me, and don't forget the waffles.

Squirrel Nutz

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 7:22 AM

I booked an all inclusive hotel in cancun , mexico .

The brochure said in your room were 5 optics with gin,vodka,whiskey,brandy and tequilla  to hand and the beer in the fridge would be replaced every day .

If you could not make it from your room to the bar without a drink optics were available in the hotel corridors .

What a disappointment when we got there . There were no optics in the corridors .

We had to go without from our room to the bar .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 7:29 AM

In the epic days of tiger woods i visited california in july .

The hotel barman on learning i came from scotland christened me scotty .

The british open was in edinburgh that year and the summer weather was scottish .

Gale force winds and sideways rain had tiger around 14 over par .

He went from rough to rough to water to bunker and the camera's watched every shot .

In the sports bar the barman shouts at me when i walked in .

HEY SCOTTY - IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL A SUMMER IN SCOTLAND .

NO - I REPLIED.

Some days it is worse .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 6:43 PM

Rich, I would have loved your breakfast for sure.   I will definitely be thinking of you when I drink my next Vodka & eegee.    And yes, waffles every morning.

Went shopping today to Chandler.   It was busy because of the holiday.   We still have things to do around Casa Grande before moving on.  My wife wants to go on a cotton farm tour and indoor sky diving.  

Talk again tomorrow.

HK.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 7:32 PM

{{{{ Shaking Head }}}}

Sad actually, very very sad~ and when all is over, no one will ever care again!

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 11:43 PM
    Open up the champagne
    Now you're swinging from the chandler
    There's no holding you down.
RSS