Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:54 PM

An OS is a "O"perating "S"ystem Henry, but being the head of cyber crimes I am sure u knew that....(shaking head)....JFYI, the next question was the trick question, not that one, I assumed even u knew what a OS was, or at least how to do a search for it.... LMAO...

Nobody really watched the live feed when u played Young, we already knew the outcome.....being up 2 holes "as far as u can remember", and losing by 5 holes isn't going to sell many tickets to the rematch....

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 1:57 PM

HenryKawa:
    That was a bad day. 

That's the difference between you and I Hank. I can't remember having a bad day. Maybe my first ever 5 or 6 games but after that it truly felt like I was given a gift.  I know I am unstoppable, I know I am THE BEST and I know I have a gift.

HenryKawa:
    I play by intuition (like the pinball wizard).

OMG! I know exactly what you're saying. I shot every tee shot blindfolded and STILL shot a great game. If you have yet to try it Henry you have to do it. I think it is the only time I ever struggled with this game. 

Either way, I am sure we both know I am a superior player that dominates the WGT community almost since it infancy. Practice, practice, practice Henry. Always feels good giving some strong advice.

OTE has, will and ALWAYS be the GREATEST PLAYER OF ALLLLL TIME.

Peace out bru.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:27 PM

fatdan:

An OS is a "O"perating "S"ystem Henry, but being the head of cyber crimes I am sure u knew that....(shaking head)....JFYI, the next question was the trick question, not that one, I assumed even u knew what a OS was, or at least how to do a search for it.... LMAO...

Nobody really watched the live feed when u played Young, we already knew the outcome.....being up 2 holes "as far as u can remember", and losing by 5 holes isn't going to sell many tickets to the rematch....

I'm pretty sure we went all the way to the 18th hole, so losing by 5 is not the case.  People did watch the live feed.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:38 PM

overtheedge:

HenryKawa:
    That was a bad day. 

That's the difference between you and I Hank. I can't remember having a bad day. Maybe my first ever 5 or 6 games but after that it truly felt like I was given a gift.  I know I am unstoppable, I know I am THE BEST and I know I have a gift.

HenryKawa:
    I play by intuition (like the pinball wizard).

OMG! I know exactly what you're saying. I shot every tee shot blindfolded and STILL shot a great game. If you have yet to try it Henry you have to do it. I think it is the only time I ever struggled with this game. 

Either way, I am sure we both know I am a superior player that dominates the WGT community almost since it infancy. Practice, practice, practice Henry. Always feels good giving some strong advice.

OTE has, will and ALWAYS be the GREATEST PLAYER OF ALLLLL TIME.

Peace out bru.

I will keep watching for you.  WE WILL PLAY ASAP.  If you allowed me to friend you, it will be easier to hook up.

• Aboogaba
    20 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 7:24 PM

gubagua guba guba guba quooonaaaa  quonaaaaaaaa  bonnnnk bonnnnk

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 7:57 PM

HenryKawa:

Hey Danny boyI know what OS means.  Just have no idea why you are asking so decided not to respond to it

NOOOO,  I don't think u did, and you know why I asked LOL

I'm pretty sure we went all the way to the 18th hole,

Really?

You didn't watch it but then, who are you and who cares. You are one of my least liked friends on WGT.   Funny little man!  

Getting under ur skin a little Henry? Resorting to name calling usually comes when you have no decent response!

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 11:52 PM

I'm in yer head space. Remember or drool on your wish list.      You tapped out 3 down!

Kid, I own you.

I taxed you,

~txzdave~

think of a number...…..I got mine in my head.

6...….6!

Ever have a Cat with 6! tows?  Sorry.....toying with all of you all

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 12:05 AM

Received a CC & friend Invite from named gent this morning!

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 1:27 AM

HenryKawa:

carlosdev:

Would love to see couple of games won against Tour legends n Champs. Then this whole post becomes fruitful ;) 

- Carl 

Hello Carl.  I recently started playing Tour Legends and Champions.  I've won 5 games against Tour Legends and 5 games against some of the top Champions.   I will continue to play Tour Legends and Champions, because they can't seem to beat me anymore.  At one time yes - now "NO".    Thank you Sir.  HK.

lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 5:55 AM

ScottHope:
    He does a nice data table though, plain......but nice.  : )

I am quite sure I will receive backlash for this but, with all due respect, regardless of the competition he has faced, you have to admit that the stats listed are impressive.

Yes, playing lesser competition inflates stats. But with that being said, a win is a win. And, as of late, he has been playing against those equal or above his tier... and holding his own.

Maybe it is time to show him some respect?

I will admit, that for me personally, the constant bragging is annoying. But if you were to take away his name, and simply look at the Win/Loss record, you have to be impressed.

Don

RSS