Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2022 11:04 AM

craigswan:

Wishing you both all the best with your health henry .

Health comes first over everything .

Thanks Craig.  

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2022 3:06 PM

Wishing for the best HK, if ever wanting to chat, you know how to find me..

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2022 9:36 AM

Steff.  You are the best!  Thank you so much for the kind words and information you sent me in private.  I appreciate you more than you know.  

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 8:09 AM

6937 of them henry but really plus two .The Muppets Golf GIF by ABC Network

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 8:58 AM

Keep your chin up, Henry. Good luck to you and your missus on your "journey"

ct

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2022 2:27 PM

plus 3 .

• Randyl73
    189 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2022 4:47 AM

Nobody can answer this question…Period 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2022 1:40 PM

ct690911:

Keep your chin up, Henry. Good luck to you and your missus on your "journey"

ct

Thank you CT.    We are at the lake for the summer but making regular trips into the city for scans and tests.  Surgery date not set yet but are expecting it in the next 4 weeks hopefully.  Then radiation and chemo starting 6 weeks after surgery, so our summer won't be what we expected but hopefully there are no surprises and next year,  2023 will be better for us and also the rest of the world.    That is becoming a pattern - saying "hopefully next year will be better".  But unless Putin does something stupid, how can next year be any worse.   Have a great summer CT and everyone else at WGT.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 6:35 AM

Its been about a month since my last message in this thread.  Its been a challenging month.  My wife has had two chemo sessions.   They are giving her 3 bags of chemo each time (3 different chemicals).  So they are hitting her hard with the chemo.  No surgery to remove the lump in her breast because they found numerous spots on her liver so chemo is the way to go, I guess.   Of course with the chemo comes side effects.   Our lives have changed for ever.  I would like to thank a few members who have reached out to me in private with prayers, well wishes and conversation.  It helps tremendously.    Henry.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 7:59 AM

HenryKawa:
    Of course with the chemo comes side effects. 

Look into MMJ and especially FECO- Full Extract Canna Oil or sometimes still called RSO- Rick Simpson Oil. You can do a google or other search for these terms, Wishing best for your wife.

RSS