Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 12:24 PM

Message from henry .

I have often wished I had time to cultivate modesty…But I am too busy thinking about myself..

Very modestly put .

He writes - Let's just talk about me for a while..

Obviously ahead of his time as thoughts like that unfortunately seem to be the norm now..

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2021 12:46 PM

ct690911:

craigswan:

Seriously .

He is in charge of the canadian covid operation .

12 month contract .

Ummm....no he ain't. 

Yes sir.  Yes I am...

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2021 8:42 PM

HenryKawa:

ct690911:

craigswan:

Seriously .

He is in charge of the canadian covid operation .

12 month contract .

Ummm....no he ain't. 

Yes sir.  Yes I am...

You're a delusional idiot.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2021 4:15 AM

I find it so mature that every person talking to henry is socially distancing themselves by 2 metre's from him .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2021 4:22 AM

Henry designed this poster .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2021 4:33 AM

He comes out of his front door and gives a news conference every day a little after 11.

Looks like one of those old WW2 propaganda posters..

Wash your hands, at least as well as you wash your beaver .

I approve this message..

Save a tree eat a beaver..

Go team Canada .

Henry finally putting their beavers to work .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2021 4:39 AM

flattening the curve is bad because that it won’t go back down.

Those dirty canucks .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 11:22 AM

Hello Folks.  Old Henry is back.  I have changed!  Everyone that gets to know the new and improved Henry seems to like him.   I would like to become friends with you'all.  Let me know if that is possible.  Thank you.   

Soon I will let everyone know who the BEST players of WGT are!  I will come up with a list of the top 20 Best Players of all time.  

Henry Kawa

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2022 1:54 AM

We have all become good guys on the forum .

Summer is here .

• Studies have shown that a sense of humor can improve your mental and physical health, boost your attractiveness, and improve your leadership skills..
    • Being funny is possibly one of the best things you can do for your health. You can almost think of a sense of humor as your mind's immune system.
    • Mark Twain said that "Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place." He's certainly not wrong. Humor may very well be the great thing. It touches upon nearly every facet of life—90% of men and 81% of women report that a sense of humor is the most important quality in a partner, it's a crucial quality for leaders, and it's even been shown to improve cancer treatments. There's no doubt that humor is a life skill that everybody needs. But how do we define humor, and can it be taught?

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2022 2:28 AM

craigswan:

• There's no doubt that humor is a life skill that everybody needs. But how do we define humor, and can it be taught?

Humor: the quality of being amusing or comic, especially as expressed in literature or speech. Absolutely nothing of the above correlated to Henry Kawa.

Troll: someone who leaves an intentionally annoying or offensive message on the internet, in order to upset someone or to get attention or cause trouble. All the above are in perfect symphony with Henry Kawa.

Troll (additional meaning): an imaginary, either very large or very small creature in traditional WGT forum, that has magical powers only to his mind and lives in mountains or caves or most likely into his own delusional world. The above is the ID of Henry Kawa. The addition of each letter scaled to 10th power represents his imaginary bank account. The addition of each letter scaled to 10th negative power represents his I.Q. and his ability to play WGT golf.

RSS