Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 6:07 PM

Sorry JDGHost.  I left the game on, and fell asleep on the couch, then eventually crawled off to bed.  It must have been on green all night long.  I had others trying to connect with me as well.  I have over 6000 friends, so you can imagine how many ppl were trying to contact me.  

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 4:16 AM

Yes that is right henry .

After you whipped my butt again i noticed your light was still on but nobody was home ..

But i am getting better with all those tips you give me .

5 and 4 doesn't seem that bad although i suspect you were giving me a chance .

Looking at your plans for an olympic size swimming pool must have diverted your attention .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 8:36 AM

I don't want to brag or nothing, but I am currently on a very long winning streak.  285 wins in a roll.  I have not lost a Match game in a very long time.   I am a very humble person so I don't want to blow my own horse, but I am "that" good.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 8:41 AM

I have a novel suggestion:  Since WGT is going to be over soon (as we now know it), how about everyone use their "real" photos for their profiles?   I do know what a lot of you look like, because I've saved photos of you'll over the years (at least most of you'll), but there are some of you that I have no idea what you look like, and others who don't have your photos may be interested.  Lets do it!   

• peterrichter1
    551 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 9:24 AM

I figure your in the running to be Donald Trump the 2nd.

Peter

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 2:18 AM

Wishing my friends a happy life away from wgt .

People who live in cities are just as willing to help strangers as people who live in small towns..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 4:42 AM

Picture as requested henry .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 10:33 AM

Bloody hell henry .

Thought i had you beat this time .

But you finished eagle . eagle . eagle and then a chip in 2 on that last par 5 just finished me off completely .

You win by one hole .

Another one bites the dust .

Maybe your vitriol [ violent hate and anger expressed through severe criticism ] detractors will reconsider . .

RSS