Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 7:25 PM

Hello folks.  I am back from my 4 months vacation at my exclusive cottage.  As you all know, I am a self made millionaire, so go on extensive vacations from time to time.  In the last 4 months, I've only logged in a few times, played a few games but was not able to connect with my so called challengers.  I call you so called challengers because Its not much of a challenge.  I am not afraid of anyone whose average is 58 and higher.   I get a little nervous playing players who are in the low 50's.  They seem to give me a better game, although none have beat me yet.   But they at least come close.   CT... I laugh at you because you are a joke.  I can beat you with one foot tied behind my back.  And NioKontic... HAHAHHA NO PROBLEM.   I look forward to seeing you online.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 8:00 PM

HenryKawa:

Henry Kawa is recognized by many as the best WGT player of all time.   Most of his losses came when he was first starting and learning the game.  In the last 4 years he has not lost many games (if any at all). No one can beat him.

Here is his Match Game record.

WINS LOSSES  GAMES % WINS

Hacks 379 4 383 99.0
    Amature 276 14 290 95.2
    Pro 620 20 640 96.9
    Tour Pro 757 45 802 94.4
    Master 774 58 832 93.0
    Tour Master 311 41 352 88.4
    Legend 426 67 493 86.4
    Tour Legend 15 2 17 90.4
    Champion 15 4 19 80.6
    Tour Champion 0 0 0 0.0

TOTALS 3553 255 3808 96.3

Sorry if I'm way late to the party But is this guy for real? ...I have only been on WGT 3 years but I just happened to stumble upon this thread....He seems to be the ONLY one saying he is the "Best" ever lol

Henry I am not sure I have even heard of you prior to reading this?  (and as a lot of you know I'm pretty active on the forums)...

So I go take a look at Henry's profile and see the following as his "Status"

"THEY" say I am the best WGT player of all time. I am too humble to say that myself - I don't like to blow my own horse, but looking at my 94% win record, maybe its true. I have over 6200 friends who say I am the BEST.

Very humble indeed LMAO!!

So who are "THEY" ??

Anyway Henry I would like to play ya an 18 hole match Play ...If ya whip me I will be the first to eat Crow and post your win right here in this thread....

What do you say?

JD👻

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 12:56 AM

Nice to meet  you sir. A lot of that dialog is garbage intended to build some interest and a friendly rivalry.  Unfortunately, some people get really worked up over it.  I have to laugh.  You on the other hand seem to be a level headed fun loving laid back person, who does not get offended easily.   I am a retired police officer with 37 years under my belt.  At one time it was an honor to be a career cop - doesn't seem so these days..  lol.

I have a few other challenges, but if you see me online, lets go for it.  I will be online in the morning for awhile.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 1:37 AM

Welcome back henry .

I know you are too modest to tell everyone but i know that exclusive holiday home was very near 1 Swan Landing, great neck . value $45,000,000 .

As a very moderate tour legend i can tell you i played henry once .

He whipped my ar se .

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 2:25 AM

HenryKawa:

Nice to meet  you sir. A lot of that dialog is garbage intended to build some interest and a friendly rivalry.  Unfortunately, some people get really worked up over it.  I have to laugh.  You on the other hand seem to be a level headed fun loving laid back person, who does not get offended easily.   I am a retired police officer with 37 years under my belt.  At one time it was an honor to be a career cop - doesn't seem so these days..  lol.

I have a few other challenges, but if you see me online, lets go for it.  I will be online in the morning for awhile.

Yes Henry you read me well ...My post was intended to stir up a friendly rivalry indeed !! LOL As for your service as a PO ...You have ALL my respect ....A few in my family (including my Favorite uncle may he RIP) are/were  life timers on the force  here in NY...

Please list a few courses you would like to match on and we can play ...

All the best

JD

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 3:18 AM

Golf is henry's second best sport .

Dart's is number one .

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 3:20 AM

LMAO VG Craig ....😉

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 3:31 AM

Welcome back Henry...Flatearth has been stealing your thunder by hi-jacking your shtick. Lots of challenges...and he never shows up.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 6:44 AM

flatearth versus henry kawa  for bragging rights .

place your bets .

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 4:15 AM

Henry I tried to invite you to a match play game this morning ...I seen you were Green on the game....lets get together my friend...

JD

RSS