Help › Forums

Mobile Apparel - Gear

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 30 2018 12:21 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:52 AM

Sorry WGT Champion, After purchasing the 500 credit  button, in addition to using attributes of one item and appearance of another,  you can set your ABILITIES  attributes to NO Hat or No Shirt on each item and have your APPEARANCE attributes wearing any item you have earned which is what original poster asked about.

WGTChampion:

pmm711:

HalHoff:

There is an option for 500 credits I believe. You then have the option of using the apparel attributes and wearing different apparel for appearance. Once you have paid for that option, you can set up your avatar with no apparel attributes, but can adjust your appearance Attributes to look any way you want. You still need to use the sponsorship to unlock the different levels to say change the color or style of your shirt or pants etc.

So yes, you can have the ability to change appearance without affecting ability attributes. You just have to purchase it.

Jay, Hal is correct. In mobile just go to "Edit Apparel" and you'll see the 500 Credit Purchase Option (first pic below).  Click on it and you'll get the popup as shown in my 2nd pic below.  So it's a one-time 500 credit fee to be able to utilize apparel with zero attributes.  What a scam. :-)

False. It allows you to use the attributes of one item and the look of a different one. For instance you can use the attributes of a Swing Edge hat but make it look like a Foxwind hat. It just gives players options to customize their player with the look that they want instead of only the attributes they want. No scam. 

_CHAMPION 

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:27 AM

If you want to change your Apparel without changing the attributes, purchase the 500 credit option. Then go to the abilities side and Individually choose hat and click No hat, click shirt. And then choose Basic shirt etc. You can then go to appearance and choose any item you have earned to pick color or style of shirt, pants, shoes etc. You now have the appearance you want without any attributes being changed. 

You can also use the attributes of say the SE hat and the appearance of a Foxwind hat etc too, but the above is to answer Original Posters question.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:52 AM

HalHoff:

If you want to change your Apparel without changing the attributes, purchase the 500 credit option. Then go to the abilities side and Individually choose hat and click No hat, click shirt. And then choose Basic shirt etc. You can then go to appearance and choose any item you have earned to pick color or style of shirt, pants, shoes etc. You now have the appearance you want without any attributes being changed. 

You can also use the attributes of say the SE hat and the appearance of a Foxwind hat etc too, but the above is to answer Original Posters question.

BUT...Jay wants change the appearance of his avi with the apparel and have ZERO attributes added as if he's wearing the basic stuff.  Does the 500 credit outlay allow him to do that? 

I believe Champion is saying, "No, it doesn't allow that functionality".

IDK...and it's because I have very little apparel and thus have no need to spend the 500 credits to test it.  It's NOT because I was on martini #3 when I drafted my response.  You're killing me over here Jay.  LOL

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:57 AM

HalHoff:

Sorry WGT Champion, After purchasing the 500 credit  button, in addition to using attributes of one item and appearance of another,  you can set your ABILITIES  attributes to NO Hat or No Shirt on each item and have your APPEARANCE attributes wearing any item you have earned which is what original poster asked about.

That's fair. I just didn't want the wrong message coming out. Carry on. 

_CHAMPION 

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 12:21 PM

Yes, spending the 500 credits allows you to have the appearance you want and the ability to have different ability clothing attributes OR NO ability changing attributes if that’s what YOU choose. 

• PAGES
RSS