Forums

Help › Forums

Skies...

Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:15 AM (26 replies)
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2018 7:40 PM

I'm not go ask for new courses, but what about a new set of skies..? for the existing courses, i really like the skies in this game..i think they fit perfectly with the environment, i dont know..but i think the skies here are not part of the course photograph, they are put in in another photo, is this correct?

anw, my suggest is have a couple of different set of skies for some courses, this can give more difference beetwen rounds, yep the course remains the same, but should look ''different'', like sunrise time, or midday, even better, the option of choose the time of the day when set a round: Sunrise - Midday - Afternoon

i know this go consume some time & work, but whould be cool for the entire game & players

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 12:58 AM

Yeah that would be nice. Wish the trees move with the wind also.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:11 AM

Prepared to suffer from excessive Flash load?

Ehm - 't won't be easy to create vids from the still pics. How much are you willing to pay for it on each round or with each sleeve?

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:23 AM

I need some rain too. ;) 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 5:05 AM

I would pay what they ask, just give me the animation. Most if not all golf games are animated, pretty cool actually seeing the trees, even ocean move. Scenery is one of golf games attractions. Maybe Clash games aren’t as boring, if I see something else moving while I single play..but oh well....

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 6:10 AM

Being able to move around in the tee box,flying ducks,swimming ducks,rain,wildlife and more,all from EA Sports 15 years ago

Wgt you can do better

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 11:18 AM

They can increase the equipment prices, to cover whatever they spend on these extras.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 12:23 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 12:55 PM

TopShelf2010:
    As this is a Flash based game, additional graphics ( movement of ANY kind ) would cause more issues.

+1 

There are enough glitches, bugs and issues in the game already. Any attempt of additional graphics will make WGT go through even more of this :

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:14 PM

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:

They can increase the equipment prices, to cover whatever they spend on these extras.

Expense and/or cost is not the issue.

As this is a Flash based game, additional graphics ( movement of ANY kind ) would cause more issues.

So you can keep your open checkbook in your pocket for now.

Don

My checkbook just had a sigh of relief..lol

Its just my hopeless wish, maybe in the near future-;)

RSS