Forums

Help › Forums

A Gnat On My Screen!!!

Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:08 PM (36 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:31 AM

In 2009, Bill Gates released a swarm of mosquitoes at a Ted conference saying 'There's no reason only poor people should have the experience'. He later confirmed that the mosquitoes were not infectious.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 7:46 AM
    Lol... Okay on page 2 of this thread there is a gnat in my screen. Not on it, because I tried to wave it away. That was just t funny.
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 7:58 AM

garypinhunter:
    Lol... Okay on page 2 of this thread there is a gnat in my screen. Not on it, because I tried to wave it away. That was just t funny.

LOL   I found it on page one,  it was much smaller and harder to see but I figured out how to get it to page two but made it a tad larger.  ;-)

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 8:06 AM

Smart man.  I thought Scott did it at first.

That gnat must love you now it is on your page, lol.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:08 AM
    hpurey:

garypinhunter:

LOL   I found it on page one,  it was much smaller and harder to see but I figured out how to get it to page two but made it a tad larger.  ;-)

If you want a gnat on your page, this guy can do it. lol
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:16 AM

garypinhunter:
    If you want a gnat on your page, this guy can do it. lol

Not trying to steal anyone's credit.  I only figured out how it was done by copying the info from his reply on page one.  Which I've noticed is no longer there, well the post is there but the gnat is not.  lol

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 9:40 AM

gnab gnabit

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 11:55 AM

It's been a rough day at work,  can hardly even sneak in much WGT.  Think I'll go home and enjoy a few budget friendly beers. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 12:30 PM

hpurey:
    Which I've noticed is no longer there, well the post is there but the gnat is not.  lol

The gnat doesn't show up until you scroll down, or maybe just click on the page and then it's there all the time. 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 2:33 PM

hpurey:
    Which I've noticed is no longer there, well the post is there but the gnat is not.  lol
    He's finished reading that page.  ; )

RSS