Forums

Help › Forums

Fixed games

Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:24 AM (34 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:53 AM

BrianCheese:

I watch on a PC and there are never videos to watch. I've looked, trust me. I've wasted enough time trying to do surveys to know this.

download Nox or Bluestacks. they are mobile emulators and free.

watch videos via that method. or 

use  a tablet or smartphone as listed above. 

don't have to play the game that way if you prefer PC.  just use the mobile device  or the emulators to watch the videos.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 7:09 AM

Mythanatos:

BrianCheese:

I watch on a PC and there are never videos to watch. I've looked, trust me. I've wasted enough time trying to do surveys to know this.

don't have to play the game that way if you prefer PC.  just use the mobile device  or the emulators to watch the videos.

This is what I do. I get 150 credits a day, every day. 

• BrianCheese
    36 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:18 AM

Yeah, I was beginning to realise this. A lot of them are just so full of themselves and the weird moral high ground they choose to take.

• BrianCheese
    36 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:22 AM

Mythanatos:

BrianCheese:

I don't see why I should have to jump through hoops, download 'emulators' etc when the simple solution would be for WGT to make all features available to all platforms that users use.

I'm not being awkward or obtuse, I don't want to nor do I fully understand what you're suggesting I do. I do not even have a modern mobile because I will not allow third parties access to my information, therefore I don't download unproven software to run on my PC just to be able to pretend my computer is a mobile device. If that's what floats your boat then fine, I'm of an age and a generation that has a general mistrust of anything that requires me giving anything away or downloading things I can't verify as safe.

• BrianCheese
    36 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:24 AM

Dave33200:

Mythanatos:

BrianCheese:

This is what I do. I get 150 credits a day, every day. 

Good for you. I'm afraid I'm not that invested in WGT to risk my PC or waste more time downloading things to let me fool an mobile app into thinking I'm watching on a mobile. It should be the same for all whatever they're using.

RSS