Forums

Help › Forums

Fixed games

Wed, Mar 10 2021 9:24 AM (34 replies)
  • BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 8:03 AM

It is not nonsense. It is absolutely true. Since I upgraded some of my clubs my average has dropped exponentially. Until I took enough surveys to improve my clubs I was Tour Pro at best shooting 70s; now, while nowhere near perfect, I'm up a level and averaging 63 and remarkably the only errors are now when I use the starter set, which I understand completely, but make the point if WGT wants to be as close as the real thing then it needs to understand a human's ability to make what they have work for them.

As I've said in other places; I played golf for 30 years with a really crappy set of clubs and a basic hire putter; the only things I had that were good clubs was a sand wedge and a hybrid fairway wood; until several serious back injuries prevented me from playing, I was shooting a 4 handicap. WGT does not reflect the fact you can reach a very high level with basic equipment, therefore you need to spend money on it, therefore - by definition - it is rigged to penalise the poorer, less wealthy players. This isn't a point that's up for debate; you just don't believe it's rigged and all the proof and facts under the sun will not change your opinion. I mean, you virtually admit my point while denying it.

I also accept and have publicly stated that as a poor man who cannot afford to upgrade, I've accepted that I'm never going to win anything and that I treat the game like a fun way to waste some hours away. I have never believed I can win anything (although I have won some credits for placing high). This is nothing about being deluded, it's a realisation and acceptance of the situation and one I'd rather others accepted as well. 

The shame here is that you had to spend so much time mansplaining to me a situation I had already accepted, but, of course, had you read all my post properly you would have realised that, but you were eager to try and belittle someone. So well done you. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 11:40 AM

Dude, you realize you're responding to posts that are almost a year old, yes? 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 2:40 PM

BrianCheese:
    I also accept and have publicly stated that as a poor man who cannot afford to upgrade, I've accepted that I'm never going to win anything and that I treat the game like a fun way to waste some hours away.

Watch videos. in the year that went by since your last post that's at least 55,000 credits. more than enough to buy every upgrade you can get.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 2:58 PM

This is you on March 9, 2021:

BrianCheese:
    I'm not complaining about the game being fixed

This was you on April 7, 2020:

BrianCheese:
    The game is fixed. Just accept that.

Pick a lane mate.

• BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 3:42 PM

I watch on a PC and there are never videos to watch. I've looked, trust me. I've wasted enough time trying to do surveys to know this.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 5:20 AM

Buy a cheap tablet or smart phone , and do videos on those . And surveys are totally doable , I just did a 15 min one for 608 credits 

• BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 5:35 AM

That's really not a doable thing when you are unemployed and unlikely to get work because of the pandemic. If I could afford to do that I'd be able to afford to buy credit... der... Also, why should a mobile device have more options than a PC user? It's patently unfair.

I have spent ages doing the pre-questions for surveys only to be told I'm not eligible for that specific survey. Most of my coins comes from surveys, but usually a 7 minute survey takes about 10 minutes to pre-qualify for them; if I didn't have actual other life things to do, despite my free time, then I might be able to do that.

• BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 5:44 AM

I did reply to this - they are both the same, mate. The same lane, the same sentiment. Just your interpretation is wrong ;) 

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 5:57 AM

Brian, You run into a lot of idiots when you complain about WGT & the game. Better just not to post.

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:32 AM

Always the games fault lol never the player maybe try candy crush 

RSS