Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2018

Wed, Dec 12 2018 9:28 PM (381 replies)
  • kelsp
    2,197 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 7:56 AM

Kelsp beat Yiannis.

Hard luck Yiannis, it wasn't his day and I had the WGT Gods be kind to me for once.We have had many good games between us in the past as well. Pleasure to play such a fine gentleman as always.

Well played everyone, great tournament

-KP

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 8:42 AM
    KP had the perfect match. Congrats my friend and congrats to the ROW team for the victory. Well played.
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 9:10 AM

Congrats ROW :::). :) :) 

Well done Job, Everyone !!! 

- Carl

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 9:38 AM

Congrats ROW 

Thx to Europe team Captain to have given me this opportunity...it was a pleasure for me . very proud to see my country flag in this competition. 

• Naturali
    684 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 12:38 PM

TheGuyDownstairs:

I just managed to pip Danny (Naturali) 2/1 with 15 of the holes halved. Really enjoyed the game (& nerves lol).  Thanks for match and great company :-)

Thanks also to Simon (Birchi) for the creation & organisation of the competition and also all of the participants - on the course, in this thread and watching games!

Thanks for the match, Grant. Well played and well deserved victory. Really enjoyed the competition.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:20 PM

Well done to the ROTW team, and especially captain Jay. I know he put a lot of heart and time into managing, strategizing for, and working his team, and the effort paid off handsomely.

• poldimaier
    2,346 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:25 PM

Congratulations team ROTW !!! Well played!!

Big THX to the two captains and team Europe - was a pleasure to play with you guys!!

• kelsp
    2,197 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 2:03 PM

Thanks to Simon and Jay, you folks put in a lot of effort. Well played to both teams and players, nice to meet some of you for the first time.

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 2:31 PM

Thank you to the community and the European team for the kind words. I have sacrificed a lot of my time over the past 6 weeks to ensure everything runs smoothly for my players and to ensure i can maximise there full potential. What a great group of players i had and all the applause should go to them. Be proud team you deserve it :-)

To the European team, great performance guys. It was a real honour for me to Captain a side against a murderous row of WGT assassins. You guys should be proud of your efforts as well, so thank you for your sportsmanship and help making this event possible.

Simon love ya bro, even though you might not want to talk to me now LoL. You done an outstanding job mate, a great tournament to be associated with. Thank you to the kind sponsors as well very generous guys, thank you,

We still have 2 games to go, so let's give the remaining 4 players the respect they deserve. I will be posting a full Ryder Cup Summary on behalf of the ROTW Team at the conclusion of this event.

Good luck to those remaining 4 players,

Thanks.

Jay

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 4:26 PM

thanks to the organisers and captains plus all the helpers putting on this tourney - its always a blast being part of this.

thanks to jay for punting on a captains pick on me and thanks to simon for having some stiff opposition to joust against :)

looking forward to the next one :)

RSS