Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2018

Wed, Dec 12 2018 9:28 PM (381 replies)
  • MYTHofPANDORA
    53 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 10:52 AM

I finish my game with Matt (jediknight1076) great player and a very good person to enjoy this game... I start very hot with 3 up but he finish SUPER HOT with 4 birds in the last 4 holes... In the end we finish Tie at the 18th. Thanks Matt 4 the game..

Liz

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 11:02 AM

I won my match against Ujjbnjk 5 Up. The match started out really even. But then where my putts fell, Peter's just didn't want to. 

Thanks, Peter! A lot of unlucky misses there.

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 11:07 AM
    Tgkomv:

I won my match against Ujjbnjk 5 Up. The match started out really even. But then where my putts fell, Peter's just didn't want to. 

Thanks, Peter! A lot of unlucky misses there.

Cheers Tom you played really well from hole 8 and forward...just didnt have the day today...gave myself plenty of chances but my putting was on a new low level. well desservd win!:)
  • Jediknight1976
    106 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 11:18 AM

MYTHofPANDORA:

I finish my game with Matt (jediknight1076) great player and a very good person to enjoy this game... I start very hot with 3 up but he finish SUPER HOT with 4 birds in the last 4 holes... In the end we finish Tie at the 18th. Thanks Matt 4 the game..

Liz

Thanks Liz! Thoroughly enjoyed the game & your company. Your short game & in particular your putting was extremely impressive and I consider myself fortunate to have escaped with a half!

Matt

• wasagojii
    1,358 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2018 12:03 PM

I won my match against Tanapard 4 up

Tana was unlucky on some holes and was less

precise than usual with the putter

thanks for the game Bud !

Replay

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 9:40 AM

First of all i would just like to say, well done everyone. What a round 2 performance on a very tough and demanding set by both teams.

From the ROTW view, it was imperative we be competitive in this round. I instructed our 10 players to go out there and do there very best. They far exceeded everyone's expectations and the results were testament to this. Well done guys you proved a lot of people wrong yet again. I myself and the rest of the players in our group are very proud of your efforts.

We are at the half way point in this competition and it will not get any easier in round 3. It will be a hard fought alternate round with some exciting match ups, so be sure to tune in where available to watch the best in the business continue this arm wrestle.

Good luck.

Jay

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 6:15 AM

Here are the final results of the third round. Great performance by the RoW team, but at 12.5 to 7.5 overall it's not quite over yet. 

The only one guessing the correct result was AdamK70. Congrats on winning the 5k! 

I will be posting the matchups for the third round once both captains have sent their teams to Finny.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 1:34 PM

simon has asked as a neutral to accept the match ups for rounds 3 and 4

both captains have sent their teams over and will post on here tomorrow  and the

spreadsheet

finny

simon wants them in tonight so here they are good luck

Maoriand1 & Andivo V Young46 & Frenchconnect
    Farfoo & Yiannis1970 V Walkoflife & Rfpoul
    Agassi1991 & Ujjbnjk V Shankette & Tgkomv
    Fmagnets & Birchi V Kelsp & Tanapard
    Sebicu & Poldimaier V Flexbomb & Naturali
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 2:51 AM

Same procedure as the last times, place your bets :)

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 2:56 AM

4.5 - 0.5 

Europe

giraldin

RSS