Forums

Help › Forums

Getting a bag?

Wed, Feb 17 2021 12:10 AM (32 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 8:21 AM

Paalsonsteby:

I just bought a bag but i cant find it any place. Dont see it on the tee either. 

Play on mobile. 

You cannot buy or use a bag on Mobile or PCEA. The whole “bag” thing is only in the Flash game. So if you did buy a bag in Flash it cannot be used in Mobile or PCEA. If that’s the case try sending Customer Support and they may refund you the credits. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 8:44 AM

You can only use it on PC...

Wait, that's wrong: It's useless in any case, you only may see it on PC.

The description in the Pro Shop is questionable: Phrase 1 is plain wrong, but phrase 2 is exhaustive on the function.

My tip: Ask WGT to refund you the credits - IMHO it's their fault to not indicate that the purchase is in vain on mobile.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 9:34 AM

Alosso, I never noticed that first line in the description. It is so wrong in so many ways. I know several guys who would take a wood, a middle iron and a putter and then challenge my local course. They never used a bag as they walked the course with just 3 clubs.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 5:15 PM

Paalsonsteby:

I just bought a bag but i cant find it any place. Dont see it on the tee either. 

Play on mobile. 

You need to equip it. Go to your profile and click equipment, then bottom right click edit equipment.

Now on the bottom menu to the left, click bags, Drag your bag in the center to the left where it says DRAG BAG HERE.

Save and Close.

Thats on PC. As mentioned above you cant use a bag on mobile

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:19 PM

My question to WGT is rather...

Is it that technically difficult to insert a tiny little image of a golf bag somewhere in the mobile screen without screwing up anything else? You did it on flash so why not on mobile/PCEA?? One of many many things WGT does which I do not comprehend at all...

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 4:37 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

My question to WGT is rather...

Is it that technically difficult to insert a tiny little image of a golf bag somewhere in the mobile screen without screwing up anything else? You did it on flash so why not on mobile/PCEA?? One of many many things WGT does which I do not comprehend at all...

Amigo, mira que ''joyita''..

haha

ha

year 1997 (yes), a small game yes, but it was possible to create that ambience even in those years, but the lack of creativity & fine work in the programmation around this place..ends in a game of 2020...a kid golf themed game

Saludos

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 11:20 PM

alosso:
    My tip: Ask WGT to refund you the credits - IMHO it's their fault to not indicate that the purchase is in vain on mobile.

Definately not difficult to include a pop up window or graphic stating that a bag for example is not eligible for the mobile or EA version.

They can do that sort of thing easily, proof being trying to play the Mastercard tournament, “your country makes you ineligible”

”The bag you want is ineligible for this version of the game”

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:06 AM

LEDzZzEPP:
    year 1997 (yes), a small game yes, but it was possible to create that ambience even in those years, but the lack of creativity & fine work in the programmation around this place..ends in a game of 2020...a kid golf themed game

Eh Pablo, como anda loco? :-)

Es Links eso? No esta mal el cosito, por lo menos mejor que lo que jugamos aqui en 2020! LOL

Que verguenza, WGT... Que verguenza!

• craigswan
    30,961 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:52 AM

WGT Stand Bag

I like the pink one best .

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 4:23 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

LEDzZzEPP:

Eh Pablo, como anda loco? :-)

Es Links eso? No esta mal el cosito, por lo menos mejor que lo que jugamos aqui en 2020! LOL

Que verguenza, WGT... Que verguenza!

Todo ok Simon, disfrutando lo que queda del verano..

Se que la comparación no es del todo objetiva, es un juego ''muy viejo'', y es en realidad una comparación más en tono de broma, por eso no lo comparo con otros juegos actuales que han conseguido innovar y dar un paso adelante, mientras que aqui apenas pueden portear un juego de mobil a pc, ni hablar de mejoras e innovaciones en un juego que tiene MAS de diez años (?)...en fin

por aqui andare hasta que la version de flash corra, no cunde el pánico..hay otro buen puñado de juegos de golf para seguir ''jugando al golf''

PD: el juego es British Open Championship Golf (1997), muy básico, pero incluso el caddy tiene animaciones haha

Saludos amigo

RSS