Forums

Help › Forums

This Sceptred Isle CC looking for Tour Pro or above.

Sat, Feb 1 2020 8:08 AM (47 replies)
  • midnightjonah
    615 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2018 1:19 PM

We are looking for Pro Tier or above players only at present, lower tiers will be wanted when more established in experienced members and levels.

we are a level 17 club but with very experienced players that have broken away from a larger older club, reason for leaving is that we wish to move in a different direction and hopefully take new members with us. we would like new members to either clash or turf war, you do not need to to both but one of them is a must, we also do lots of internal club competitions(pairs, ctth and ryder type) and courses and it is a prerequisite that you do a few of these , obviously there are players that do not wish to do any of these , we respect that but then this club is not for you.

We are a friendly and chatty group with a chat room to help in clashes and comps and also for support for whatever reason you wish to share with us so you must communicate either via our forum or chat room, we have only been going a week and as said above Level 8 and already on the wgt weekly leaderboard, so if you would like to join a young club but with experienced helpful players that know what an active club needs, with the few conditions set out above then please contact myself midnightjonah(Mike), owner lawman48(Peter), and directors GG2020(Jen), rasputin(John), Skkiggffyi(Steve and Simsy66(Steve) again for now Pro or above only.....                    This Sceptred Isle CC

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/this_sceptred_isle_cc/default.aspx

• midnightjonah
    615 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 5:05 AM

We don't bite honest :-)

• GG2020
    761 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 8:46 PM

I would like to encourage players who are looking to join an active, fun and well maintained country club to consider "This Sceptred Isle CC."  The club owner, Peter-Lawman48 and his team, are hardworking, creative and friendly.  They are available to welcome you and help you improve your game (if you need).  There are lots of activities within the club where you can enjoy competing against your team members and working together to rival against other country clubs in Turf Wars and Club Clashes!  Go crazy!  LOL!

If you have any questions or just want to play a couple of rounds, please feel free to contact us by adding friend request. 

Sample one of our fun and exciting tournament!

See you soon! 

Jen😋

• GG2020
    761 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 8:11 PM

• lawman48
    3,119 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 11:53 PM

Only two weeks old and already about to reach level 8. The CC's main tournaments start from the 1st October, so there is still a week for you to join us and take part in these.

We only ask one thing of new members, you must take some part in helping the club grow by participating in the club organized tournaments. We are a tight knit club and want new members to be able to say and feel that they were an integral part of the clubs rise and achievements.

Peter  (Lawman48)  

• midnightjonah
    615 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 3:54 PM

bump

• midnightjonah
    615 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 4:39 PM

bumpety bump

• JSRHoo
    75 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 11:05 AM

i would like to join your club.  I'm level 87, tier Master.  I love playing Turf Wars and Clashes.  If you will have me, I will leave my current club.  They don't chat much over there.

• midnightjonah
    615 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 3:19 PM

JSRHoo:

i would like to join your club.  I'm level 87, tier Master.  I love playing Turf Wars and Clashes.  If you will have me, I will leave my current club.  They don't chat much over there.

welcome aboard Jsr , but your still linked to your old club ??

• JSRHoo
    75 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 3:42 PM

I just left my current club and sent a membership request.

RSS